Seem like the only way to bring down PAP is tag with foreigner influence politics

I see our Govt only good to own, screw opposition locally but always " double standard " come foreigners interference on local politics.

Your title not clear. What do you mean by 'tag with foreigner influence politics"?

Better not. Currently the strongest foreign political and social influence in red dot seem to be coming from the CCP. Life would only get worst for sinkie if a CCP backed political figures\parties takeover or replace the PAP leadership. Just look at Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia etc that are known to be under heavy CCP influence. And even malaysia under jib kor era which ish known to be most influenced by CCP.

At least as of nao our high mortals are mostly known as just CCP-friendly nia or some would say ish kia CCP but cannot say ish influenced by CCP completely yet. Even so also not sure how much long term investment our higher mortals had dump into the bottomless pit of AT land. Sad

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.
[+] 1 user Likes Soulhacker's post

(12-10-2022, 02:26 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I see our Govt only good to own, screw opposition locally but always " double standard " come foreigners interference on local politics.

You mean to get foreign interference like Singapore Spring to topple PAP ah? Better dun anyhow shoot your gap as this is an act of hanjian and can be executed for treason. ... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

FA, I know what u meant.

For everything Pappy does, add insult of them adding FW FT into our country and create hatred for them.

Not a bad idea.

Smile

You are threading on dangerous grounds with such topics.

tomorrow will be a better day

(12-10-2022, 02:26 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I see our Govt only good to own, screw opposition locally but always " double standard " come foreigners interference on local politics.

Better not get yourself into trouble.
What you've posted may suggest that you would like foreign interference in our country. 
Friendly advice, delete.

(12-10-2022, 02:51 PM)surfer Wrote:  You are threading on dangerous grounds with such topics.

Govt already ownself invite " danger " Look daily news scam here and there , data leaks.

Who behind at work? Is CECA programmers, developers etc " some black sheep inside surely secret sold our datas "

the top no doubt is Locals but just oversee they don't even so call seriously check

I noticed SCAMMER KNOWS SO WELL How our govt operate ,

thus they can FAKE as gov officer. Like recently one got scam by a scammer claim to be from SPF.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

This FA angmo is sibei jialat.

I doubt his uncle will handover biz to him.

Hand machiam Leg and Leg machiam Lanpar

Smile

(12-10-2022, 02:51 PM)surfer Wrote:  You are threading on dangerous grounds with such topics.

becareful with yr postings lest pap closes this forum then we cant past time to learn fr the many well learned forumers

(12-10-2022, 02:56 PM)Niubee Wrote:  This FA angmo is sibei jialat.

I doubt his uncle will handover biz to him.

Hand machiam Leg and Leg machiam Lanpar

But he loves to entertain angmo clients hor. ..... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(12-10-2022, 03:23 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  But he loves to entertain angmo clients hor. ..... Big Grin

Suck cock salesman tua pao sian. Fool here cheat there OK lah..

Smile

(12-10-2022, 02:39 PM)Soulhacker Wrote:  Better not. Currently the strongest foreign political and social influence in red dot seem to be coming from the CCP. Life would only get worst for sinkie if a CCP backed political figures\parties takeover or replace the PAP leadership. Just look at Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia etc that are known to be under heavy CCP influence. And even malaysia under jib kor era which ish known to be most influenced by CCP. 

At least as of nao our high mortals are mostly known as just CCP-friendly nia or some would say ish kia CCP but cannot say ish influenced by CCP completely yet. Even so also not sure how much long term investment our higher mortals had dump into the bottomless pit of AT land. Sad

Your comment is not correct. Rotfl
自知其一 不知其二

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

https://www.malaysia-today.net/2021/08/3...n-harapan/

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(12-10-2022, 03:09 PM)talky Wrote:  becareful with yr postings lest pap closes this forum then we cant past time to learn fr the many well learned forumers

You should tell that to the thread starter.

tomorrow will be a better day

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/12/09/us-o...uence.html

Pls watch this clip in the above link.

[Image: 72-B5-D5-B4-FA34-472-E-8233-DCCDFCB50-C65.jpg]

(12-10-2022, 03:51 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Your comment is not correct. Rotfl
自知其一 不知其二

其实他连其一都不知道

(12-10-2022, 04:06 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  其实他连其一都不知道

Funding for PH was actually disclosed by someone from 山巅人.(说漏了嘴)
Need to take time to find. May be have been removed from the site.

搞建设是很难的事。
可搞破坏却很容易。切记!

Foreign influence is always there
Depends on whether it js good or bad influence.

Of late we see many harmful influence from info ops from China and Russia set to mislead our citizens, following are examples

1. Dictatorship and communism is good. Looking at how Russia and China is being messed up by dictators....highly distorted.

2. Justifying Russia invasion of Ukraine and all the garbage about denazification and nato expansion. Basically Putin is greedy for power just like Hitler find some some excuse to invade another sovereign nation and threaten nuclear. Ukraine trusted Putin and gave up all its nuclear weapons....now they are brutalised.

3. Stirring of pro China sentiment using our cultural roots. Most Singaporeans are Chinese and want China to do well. Even non Chinese in Singapore will wish China progress. However this is sentiment is being exploited to justify wrongful things done by China like violating copyright, hunan rights and covid mismanagement.

Singapore is open and our govt does not blockage information and influence unlike some other country ....because we stand tall on our principles we lean towards what is morally right. There are govt that blockage information from its own citizens and then use our open nature to conduct influence operations on us. We have to be careful of such conduct.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

u want to lim kopi ah

This Sgbuffett doesnt know China culture and China goverment system at all.

Current China communist party is not the same as Mao time.

China history of dictation-ship is thousand years old. 根深蒂固。

Dont understand why he keep worshipping the West.
I think his God is Statue of Liberty

(12-10-2022, 06:13 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  This Sgbuffett doesnt know China culture and China goverment system at all.

Dont understand why he keep worshipping  the West.

His global view is derived from videos and hearsay.

He hasn't even been to China, but thought that the country is what youtube videos depict it to be.

If he went there, he'll see that the Chinese people are having better lives, until US feels that its sole superpower status is threatened. All the problems start because US now knows that it has lost its competitiveness but instead of improving itself, want to stir sh*t in Taiwan and imposing trade sanctions on China. Is this the so-called democracy?
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

千万不要做卖国贼

(12-10-2022, 06:13 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  This Sgbuffett doesnt know China culture and China goverment system at all.

a typical example of the bad western influence. kena brainwashed until not aware of it

things only get worse as one ages. can see that in flowery goat

You nailed it. He doesn't even that he ate siao long pow in Malaka confirms his ignorance of Chinese culture and many things chinese. ... Rolleyes

Carl Jung

xiao long bao aso duno? ah butt never tried that before?

(12-10-2022, 02:39 PM)Soulhacker Wrote:  Better not. Currently the strongest foreign political and social influence in red dot seem to be coming from the CCP. Life would only get worst for sinkie if a CCP backed political figures\parties takeover or replace the PAP leadership. Just look at Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia etc that are known to be under heavy CCP influence. And even malaysia under jib kor era which ish known to be most influenced by CCP. 

Ai ya.. US no influence in sinkie land meh..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Don't need foreign influence

PAP Policies in the few areas can already destroy themselves

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(13-10-2022, 09:29 AM)Ola Wrote:  Don't need foreign influence

PAP Policies in the few areas can already destroy themselves

greed alsways a cause for downfall