Sellers can list their flats on HDB Flat Portal from May 13

(12-05-2024, 08:56 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile End of the day MOST People already shown they DON'T wish to get agent. I already show. Most Singaporean like this from HDB.

Nvml, if you prefer to sell lower then go ahead loh

Some ppl complain they're born poor and remain poor, how to help them if they dun help themselves?

Property agents should consider looking for a proper job instead of trying to profit from frying up the property prices. Frying up the property prices will only cause misery to the next generation.

(12-05-2024, 09:04 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Nvml, if you prefer to sell lower then go ahead loh

Some ppl complain they're born poor and remain poor, how to help them if they dun help themselves?
Smile Xiao rah can sell high why need agent , is all bs sale tactics seller also can do it themselves don’t get trigger ok sound like you are property agent or deal with them

(12-05-2024, 09:05 PM)winbig Wrote:  Property agents should consider looking for a proper job instead of trying to profit from frying up the property prices. Frying up the property prices will only cause misery to the next generation.

Smile what do you think say we poor and stupid should get agent get rich leh

URA needs to take note. After HDB flats, condos should be next. Condos may be more complicated to DIY buy/sell but simple if both parties are SG citizens. More useless property agents can be converted to deliver grab food instead.

(12-05-2024, 09:04 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Nvml, if you prefer to sell lower then go ahead loh

Smile what got to do with me ? You see yourself A LOT Singaporen support this so you tease those ppl support it aka poor har

(12-05-2024, 09:13 PM)starbugs Wrote:  URA needs to take note. After HDB flats, condos should be next. Condos may be more complicated to DIY buy/sell but simple if both parties are SG citizens. More useless property agents can be converted to deliver grab food instead.

Smile Govt actually know if every one Suka Suka anyhow sell high even rent high like that foreigners talents how to come SG work ? Stay? Daily needs in sg already quite on the high side than come high rental ? Whereas LHL already say SG cannot don’t have foreigner talents , workers end of the day still need them. Next Malaysia is cheaper if foreigners talents wanna come will go Malaysia instead sg due to cheaper rental there.

Summary this is the first move I feel Govt is moving later might be on rental or some changes come private property.

(12-05-2024, 09:12 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile what do you think say we poor and stupid should get agent get rich leh

Get agent to help sell only help agent get rich lah. Agent do nothing much but earn thousands from the deal. Agent will not think of how to maximise profit for u. They only think of how to convince u to close the deal faster so that they can earn their commission

(12-05-2024, 09:13 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile what got to do with me ? You see yourself A LOT Singaporen support this so you tease those ppl support it aka poor har

Where got teasing ppl? If one can be like yr ultra rich uncle, why not?

(12-05-2024, 09:20 PM)winbig Wrote:  Get agent to help sell only help agent get rich lah. Agent do nothing much but earn thousands from the deal. Agent will not think of how to maximise profit for u. They only think of how to convince u to close the deal faster so that they can earn their commission

Smile now a days a lot can sell themselves. What sales marketing , isn’t skillfuture is there ? Ppl can go learn about sales and marketing themselves not just enrich themselves benefit come selling HDB flat themselves without agent also who knows in future you wanna be boss sell things you already knows how to do sale , marketing

Property agents and insurance agents are leeches! Big Grin

Cut off all their smelly kkjs Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(12-05-2024, 09:23 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Where got teasing ppl? If one can be like yr ultra rich uncle, why not?

Smile I got ask my rich uncle before how he see those property agent ? He told me just Salesman rah as Long can sell off don’t bother your after sale service rah just bunch of scumbag

Not like proper business man and sales man sell things also ensure after sale service is there.

(12-05-2024, 09:25 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Property agents and insurance agents are leeches! Big Grin

Cut off all their smelly kkjs Laughing

Smile what do you think not happy your comment hor

No more D&D Lamborghini lucky draws for property agents?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(12-05-2024, 09:29 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  No more D&D Lamborghini lucky draws for property agents?

Smile no more stupid cosplay d and d rah , last time see this property friend post on his fb all do cosplay stuffs come d and d also present top agents awards
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(12-05-2024, 09:26 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile what do you think  not happy your comment hor

Hur? Lukongsimi?  Thinking

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Pretty female agents need to sell meow meow liao, literally! Big Grin

(12-05-2024, 09:32 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Hur? Lukongsimi?  Thinking

Smile Whatdoyouthink rah you see his comment here

(12-05-2024, 09:33 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Pretty female agents need to sell meow meow liao, literally! Big Grin

Smile maybe need to be more sluty willing to give anything Liao come sales hehe rich ppl more happy

(12-05-2024, 09:25 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile I got ask my rich uncle before how he see those property agent ? He told me just Salesman rah as Long can sell off don’t bother your after sale service rah just bunch of scumbag

Not like proper business man and sales man sell things also ensure after sale service is there.

That's not a good reason to sell yr house at a lower price

(12-05-2024, 09:26 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile what do you think  not happy your comment hor

You really bongkan.

What I said is be open minded, give yourself more alternatives to consider. Why anyhow say such thing?

(12-05-2024, 09:34 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile Whatdoyouthink rah you see his comment here

Actually, his comment is not wrong.  If blur sellers or blur buyers (or both) do not know the market well, they may sell too low or pay too high.  It is a fact.  

And these blur kings will indeed benefit with the help of an experienced agent.  You need to pay him comm maybe between $5k to $10k, but if you potentially can reap an additional profit of say $20k to $50k with an experienced agent, why not?  It makes sense.  

Meaning he did make a valid point based on his scenario Smile

The question of whether you need an agent or not, only arises if you are already well versed with the market... or you think you are equally capable as a trained agent.  Ahh then you don't need to waste money paying the agent commission Big Grin

(12-05-2024, 09:42 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Actually, his comment is not wrong.  If blur sellers or blur buyers (or both) do not know the market well, they may sell too low or pay too high.  It is a fact.  

And these blur kings will indeed benefit with the help of an experienced agent.  You need to pay him comm maybe between $5k to $10k, but if you potentially can reap an additional profit of say $20k to $50k with an experienced agent, why not?  It makes sense.  

Meaning he did make a valid point based on his scenario Smile

The question of whether you need an agent or not, only arises if you are already well versed with the market... or you think you are equally capable as a trained agent.  Ahh then you don't need to waste money paying the agent commission Big Grin

Smile I have witness my army friend even some relatives sell off them selves or buy without agent happy profit more in fact than hire agent do the work
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(12-05-2024, 09:53 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile I have witness my army friend even some relatives sell off them selves or buy without agent happy profit more in fact than hire agent do the work

Ok, they heypi can already Big Grin

(12-05-2024, 05:23 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I got one Army friend bought a resale flat directly from the seller. Save a lot from agent fee. That Seller also surely he/she keep more profits partly DIY never use agent.

You need to know internet start around 1998. Prior to that how to DIY ? Now even got mobile phone around 2006? Technology do eliminate some middlemen indeed.

(12-05-2024, 09:53 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile I have witness my army friend even some relatives sell off them selves or buy without agent happy profit more in fact than hire agent do the work

If they sold without agent, then how did they know they'd made more profit than if sold thru agent? Strsnge

(12-05-2024, 08:56 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile End of the day MOST People already shown they DON'T wish to get agent. I already show. Most Singaporean like this from HDB.

What ppl is telling you is that if you DIY the buyer who liaise with you maybe only willing pay X dollars. But if agent got lobang manage to secure a buyer willing to say pay 2X dollars so even after deduct the agent fees you as seller earn more. Key is whether the agent can bring that lobang to you or not as they not only rely on website but other means to secure potential buyers.

(12-05-2024, 11:41 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  If they sold without agent, then how did they know they'd made more profit than if sold thru agent? Strsnge

Usually as seller we check the nearby HDB transacted price is what price it is in HDB website and then see own flat selling price far or not from there. There is a reference guide so as to speak.

(12-05-2024, 11:33 PM)sgh Wrote:  You need to know internet start around 1998. Prior to that how to DIY ? Now even got mobile phone around 2006? Technology do eliminate some middlemen indeed.

(12-05-2024, 11:41 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  If they sold without agent, then how did they know they'd made more profit than if sold thru agent? Strsnge

(12-05-2024, 11:50 PM)sgh Wrote:  What ppl is telling you is that if you DIY the buyer who liaise with you maybe only willing pay X dollars. But if agent got lobang manage to secure a buyer willing to say pay 2X dollars so even after deduct the agent fees you as seller earn more. Key is whether the agent can bring that lobang to you or not as they not only rely on website but other means to secure potential buyers.

(12-05-2024, 11:52 PM)sgh Wrote:  Usually as seller we check the nearby HDB transacted price is what price it is in HDB website and then see own flat selling price far or not from there. There is a reference guide so as to speak.

Smile Summary , Obviously when come selling a thing the best skip " middle man " likewise same for selling property.

Basically can see Govt know all along . They on surface look like don't know what going on but they are study and monitor.

Minister already mention last month when reporter ask him how he view HDB flat sell for million. He just claim if there is " willing buyer " but later you see ?

Smile HDB going to question that seller in Sengkang giving a False sales which wanna sell 2 million .

If you see news, HDB never say seller cannot ask agent to help them listed on HDB . Is up to individual seller. Obviously if one wanna earn more skip paying agent fee will of course profit more no need pay agent fee. Ownself DIY listed. Those buyer check from the HDB listing can ownself arrange the time with the seller.

One thing Good why buyer will check out HDB listing because is Transparency there. Why? Those agents know cannot " suka suka listed in HDB listing "

HDB claim the selling price will be base on Reasonable selling price range. Those mark up high price which is unreaslistic base on that area will be Check or delisted from HDB listing.

Base on this , obviously Buyer has more advantage on seller side advantage you can DIY no need pay extra for agent fee.

You know why Govt do this? Obviously they have study those agent pamplets spamming your mail box. They check those selling price is Unrealistic or FAKE Marketing there.

Money is easy and very attractive so be a property agent is more attractive than slot working in an office, in a govt department etc. heard many cases of background of agents where they were before becoming a property agent etc ex prison officer, army officers, teachers, engineer and even a doctor too. Their analysis is sth like sell a HDB flat of $1m, agent fee 2% take from seller, if serve buyer gets 1%. So if sell a private property of $3m above at 2% wa huat arhhhh. Why bother work in a '9to5' job?