Senior SPH Media staff taken to task or have left company after review finds

Senior SPH Media staff taken to task or have left company after review finds issues with circulation data | The Straits Times
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/s...ation-data
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

HUH?

What circulation data since it is from the STat Boards, right?

STat Boards, PAP and common peasants have different data for the same report??

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

Umbrage! Umbrage! Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

Err.. this took place before the buyout, meaning it as inflating the revenue, aka cook the books.

SGX should bring sph management to task for cooking the books.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 2 users Like ArielCasper's post

Umbrage Ng was too busy selling the company? Clear failure to perform fiduciary duties if circulation and revenue from selling papers can be mismatched but not spotted.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

I happen to look at Zaobao today...the top 主任 and other 2 top editors if you notice.got 2 pairs of sisters there top positions...
[+] 2 users Like Sharexchange's post

Now i worry if our CpF ARE REALLY there in 3 trillions or not.
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

(09-01-2023, 07:50 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  I happen to look at Zaobao today...the top 主任 and other 2 top editors if you notice.got 2 pairs of sisters there top positions...

More nepotism and cronyism. 

Of course this isn't a big deal when the PAP already has three brothers serve as our military chiefs before parachuting into government stat boards and ministries. One of them even became an MP.
[+] 1 user Likes Basic_Strategy's post

(09-01-2023, 08:06 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  More nepotism and cronyism. 

Of course this isn't a big deal when the PAP already has three brothers serve as our military chiefs before parachuting into government stat boards and ministries. One of them even became an MP.

Who are the three brothers that served in our military chiefs.........?
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

Nao we know who is ownself fake news generator
[+] 1 user Likes limpeh394's post

SPH Media circulation numbers inflated 10 to 12%; media veteran claims this has been going on for years

https://theindependent.sg/senior-sph-med...for-years/

Then they should be charged isn't it?

should be arrested for fraud
advertiser depend on this figure
mean they bluff the advertiser who is paying for the adverts

https://potions.sg/tech/features/don-t-t...ournalist/

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(09-01-2023, 08:29 PM)debono Wrote:  Who are the three brothers that served in our military chiefs.........?

Ng Chee Meng, Chee Khern, Chee Peng. 

[Image: ngsiblings_royversion.jpg]

Bear in mind this is already an outdated graphic. Chee Peng has retired from public service and is no longer head of CPF. Chee Khern is now working under PMO. Chee Meng is no longer an MP, but is still NTUC chief and the only serving member on the PAP Central Executive Committee (the guys who decide who SG's next PAP PM is) who isn't holding a parliamentary seat.

(09-01-2023, 09:29 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  https://potions.sg/tech/features/don-t-t...ournalist/

There's a reason why Warren Fernandez was put in charge of the ST News Desk. 

Go look up his previous career history.

(09-01-2023, 07:52 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Now i worry if our CpF ARE REALLY there in 3 trillions or not.

some say cannot be counted as takes too many years to count lah......lol

(10-01-2023, 02:05 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  Ng Chee Meng, Chee Khern, Chee Peng. 

[Image: ngsiblings_royversion.jpg]

Bear in mind this is already an outdated graphic. Chee Peng has retired from public service and is no longer head of CPF. Chee Khern is now working under PMO. Chee Meng is no longer an MP, but is still NTUC chief and the only serving member on the PAP Central Executive Committee (the guys who decide who SG's next PAP PM is) who isn't holding a parliamentary seat.

Bye

(10-01-2023, 02:25 AM)Jinwului Wrote:  some say cannot be counted as takes too many years to count lah......lol

To be exact, it is hard asset like building need to take donkey years to find out. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

This time Song liao, at least 10 years of jail sentence waiting for them.

KBW will be Hara Kiri?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(10-01-2023, 02:26 AM)Jinwului Wrote:    Bye

Bye what?

(10-01-2023, 06:05 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  This time Song liao, at least 10 years of jail sentence waiting for them.

KBW will be Hara Kiri?

Not KBW fault. 

Is whoever came before him... oops UMBRAGE x1000000

(10-01-2023, 06:01 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  To be exact, it is hard asset like building need to take donkey years to find out. Rotfl

What 52 man year lah? Put 52 person there to count will complete in one year. Put 104 there will finish counting in half year. So simple maths.

(09-01-2023, 07:52 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Now i worry if our CpF ARE REALLY there in 3 trillions or not.

I ALSO SHARE THE SAME SENTIMENTS
WORRY FOR THOSE BORN AFTER 2000
IF GOT CHANCE BETTER FGVE UP CITIZENSHIP TAKE ALL THE CPF N MIGRATE
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

(09-01-2023, 08:29 PM)debono Wrote:  Who are the three brothers that served in our military chiefs.........?

big hint
surname is NG