Senior civil servants in the MX 9 superscale grades were paid between S$200,000

Parliament in brief: 4 things you need to know

Senior civil servants in the MX 9 superscale grades were paid between S$200,000 and S$260,000 a year over the past five years.

➡️ https://tdy.sg/3OKJbXb

@todayonlinesg
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

wow ... hahaha no wonder need to raise GST

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.
[+] 1 user Likes Rainforest's post

But ceo of ah neh bank was paid $10M leh

How cum civil serpent paid so low?

Laughing
[+] 2 users Like Gstalk's post

(06-07-2022, 02:35 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Parliament in brief: 4 things you need to know

Senior civil servants in the MX 9 superscale grades were paid between S$200,000 and S$260,000 a year over the past five years.

➡️ https://tdy.sg/3OKJbXb

@todayonlinesg

Sign on Army lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

Thats not a lot ….. average compared to pte sector

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

That is crazy mad.
Someone working 12 hours a day doing hard work earns less that one quarter of this amount

These are civil servants.

Quite amazing.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(06-07-2022, 04:26 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Thats not a lot ….. average compared to pte sector

Want a lot? already consider quite good and high for these civil servant base on their job daily just read email , reply email , see tenders for these top ones.

bottom ones is daily receive complains than tell sub contractors who go the tender go do the job.

Once job done send photo as proof to these civil servants than ok , reply to end users.

What about bonuses?

Now you know why there are still so many buying houses and cars.

(06-07-2022, 05:03 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Now you know why there are still so many buying houses and cars.

actually is true, even a Lecture in Poly change car like changing clothes.

(06-07-2022, 05:03 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Now you know why there are still so many buying houses and cars.
Angry Angry Angry

(06-07-2022, 04:31 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Want a lot? already consider quite good and high for these civil servant base on their job daily just read email , reply email , see tenders for these top ones.

bottom ones is daily receive complains than tell sub contractors who go the tender go do the job.

Once job done send photo as proof to these civil servants than ok , reply to end users.

200k, as said average salary in the pte sector. My firm just hired a Data Scientist fresh grad from NTU … paying her around 90K annual liow,

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

Income disparity in SG is too high...extend more help the lower SES by taxing high income more?

In 2014, this was their salary

Their salary shot up fast using tax payers money and no justification?

No wonder water hike 30% . . . .to pay themselves

[Image: Salary-of-Civil-Service-MX9.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

Highly paid part time job hard to find

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

GE come early???

Interesting read-

The head of the Civil Service as of September 2017 is Leo Yip, who also holds the positions of Permanent Secretary at the Prime Minister's Office (Strategy Group) and National Security and Intelligence Coordination

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

All GST hike most of them going to MP pay

Lol now Chan Chun sing say civil servant can WFH from one to two days