Senior police counsellor backs Sgt Uvaraja’s abuse of authority claims

Senior police counsellor backs Sgt Uvaraja’s abuse of authority claims

https://theindependent.sg/senior-police-...ty-claims/
[+] 3 users Like Bigiron's post

This country went to the dogs when the top brass became gods and advocated plp culture to the max. The underlings and unsung heroes laid as foundation for the glory of gods...

Will not change anything since it affects the well-being of the top brass...
[+] 2 users Like Sticw's post

(23-07-2023, 04:01 PM)Sticw Wrote:  This country went to the dogs when the top brass became gods and advocated plp culture to the max. The underlings and unsung heroes laid as foundation for the glory of gods...

Will not change anything since it affects the well-being of the top brass...

Discrimination in SPF has been happening at long time ago

My friend in SPF 10 yrs also quit due to this

Cannot transfer so quit
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

There is hatred against CECA

But we should not target our own people!

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

I got one local Indian fren. Mixed alot with his ceca IT colleagues. Now very sensitive to ahneh jokes.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

The minister of home affairs must resign!
[+] 4 users Like Blasterlord2's post

this guy got problem integrating into siboh?

(23-07-2023, 04:12 PM)Ola Wrote:  There is hatred against CECA

Dun think this is a racial issue
This police officer is just too sensitive for the force and complain against his superior

You cant complain against your superior if you do not want to quit after that

Very naive
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(23-07-2023, 04:19 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Dun think this is a racial issue
This police officer is just too sensitive for the force and complain against his superior

You cant complain against your superior if you do not want to quit after that

Very naive
I complained to superior. Then really cannot tahan, I emailed to my then CEO. Then HR came into the picture and somehow the investigation when in favour of the director lah.

Then I think the CEO found time to read his personal email and saw the email exchanges I had with my then director. I was branded as non performing. But that director quit and left very quickly. Anyways, I work a while more and left also lah. Poisonous environment, all plp max to the top. 

Don't think I want to do with any corporation anymore. It's ridiculous that people come in not trying to push for the org vision, instead all fighting for turfs and self gains. Lol

Enough already.
[+] 3 users Like Sticw's post

Actually we don't know what is truth however his allegations against superiors sre serious but thr veracity is not established

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(23-07-2023, 04:28 PM)Sticw Wrote:  I complained to superior. Then really cannot tahan, I emailed to my then CEO. Then HR came into the picture and somehow the investigation when in favour of the director lah.

Then I think the CEO found time to read his personal email and saw the email exchanges I had with my then director. I was branded as non performing. But that director quit and left very quickly. Anyways, I work a while more and left also lah. Poisonous environment, all plp max to the top. 

Don't think I want to do with any corporation anymore. It's ridiculous that people come in not trying to push for the org vision, instead all fighting for turfs and self gains. Lol

Enough already.

Never trust HR.  They will feedback whatever you say to the person you complain about, even though they say whatever you say “is confidential”.

No such thing.  Especially if the person you complain about is your senior and the HR staff’s senior.  The HR staff are not professional and only porlumpar.

You can only feedback the truth if you already intend to resign Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like p1acebo's post

Blame the ministers who allowed CEcA in. Unfortunately the top brass didn’t know he is a Singapore son.

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 2 users Like surfer's post

(23-07-2023, 04:28 PM)Sticw Wrote:  I complained to superior. Then really cannot tahan, I emailed to my then CEO. Then HR came into the picture and somehow the investigation when in favour of the director lah.

Enough already.

Which was why when I was in the workforce, I was offered to do administrative duties. I turned them down and prefer to be an operational officer doing my own thing. As long as I complete an assignment without any mishaps I go home with peace of mind daily.
Don’t like to play offline politics.

tomorrow will be a better day

(23-07-2023, 04:36 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Never trust HR.  They will feedback whatever you say to the person you complain about, even though they say whatever you say “is confidential”.

No such thing.  Especially if the person you complain about is your senior and the HR staff’s senior.  The HR staff are not professional and only porlumpar.

That director one kind lah, came in call bro here and there. Everything settle for him, the rest of the staff all Chu pattern I settle everything. Kept telling him not enough manpower but he kept taking new stuff and expect me to do everything.

Best part I burned out and took leave, prior to that he even suggested I take long leave to rest. Guess what? After my leave period of 2 months, I return to work piled up and nobody did anything cause all dunno how to do and just sat on it. They busy do non urgent non important stuff. And I returned to settle everything in nick of time yet branded me as non performing. Lol

But he kind of gave me a rude awakening lah. As much as one would like to work for an org for the vision and cause, it's always the people around that either make it as a team or break everything. Just that I do not have enough 德 to have the right 缘 lah. Lol

Never mind lah. Move on.

I am a Han Singaporean. My forefathers came from China.... both paternal and maternal.

I am being made use of by some members here to bounce their racism towards Indians. And because I am a PAP supporter the insults got LONGER... like Chao CECA pukimat PAP plp ib dog.  Big Grin

It seems he dcould.not get along with his superior and complained about his superior higher up. It is also possible.the superior became vindictive and went after him

Under circumstances when he asked for a transfer the superior should have granted him given the poor relations. The fact he refused him is not logical and could be for the purpose of making his life difficult.

Anyway he called them all out in his suicide note by name ...now the whole country is watching this...if there are shit people at AMK police station
, they will not be able to sleep because their shit is all.over the place.

Often these people are probably also shitty to other subordinates...and all their shit will spill out when people start talking

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

From the suicide note I and what the counselled wrote I can gather a few key points to consider

The officer is highly troubled.that js why he took his own life

Tye officer was unhappy with his immediate superiors and was filing complaints against them. This probably leads to a toxic relationship
. Imagine a subordinates who is watching want you do and files complaints up against you.

Everything else emerge out of this toxic environment.

When he asked for a transfer it was a good chance to fix the problems on both sides. So it is illogical they refused his transfer and continue to make life difficult for him .....something is very wrong here.

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(23-07-2023, 04:55 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I am a Han Singaporean. My forefathers came from China.... both paternal and maternal.

I am being made use of by some members here to bounce their racism towards Indians. And because I am a PAP supporter the insults got LONGER... like Chao CECA pukimat PAP plp ib dog.  Big Grin
You talking wat rots now, PAP plp?
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(23-07-2023, 04:55 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I am a Han Singaporean. My forefathers came from China.... both paternal and maternal.

People should distinguish policies from race. But objectively speaking the PAP started it by associating opposition to CECA to xenophobia and racism. They should know better.

As.for.the layman their primal.nature color their judgment and what they say ...

[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

All this was triggered by disGrace who accused us as Xeno

And worst, she used the Parliament Grandstand to defend the FTs who broke the Covid Law

Lastly, Lip Service 有屁用 ?

[Image: dis-Grace-Building-a-united-SG.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(23-07-2023, 04:36 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Never trust HR.  They will feedback whatever you say to the person you complain about, even though they say whatever you say “is confidential”.

Agreed. HR is the most untrustworthy division in an organization. The people inside dun know what's happening in the other divisions and they dun care. But they pretend to care.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

You got it wrong. People didn't ostracize you because you are a PAP supporter, but because you are really a PLP. And then you like to ridicule others for supporting the oppies.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

Cracks has been showing in the past ssveral years but what has been done except talking about social compact? Knowing and Doing is totally different.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

PAP FT policies cause singapore society degradation and neglect
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

He don't seems to have an avenue out, either at work or at home.

Even if you think your boss can't support u most of the time or is weak, let it be. Because he can easily ruin your career with one word.

(23-07-2023, 08:08 PM)Instinct Wrote:  Even if you think your boss can't support u most of the time or is weak,  let it be. Because he can easily ruin your career with one word.

Job is about monies. For the sake of monies endure. If no need monies then just let it all out before leaving which some ppl did.

Pinky …. sigh relief …. Heng har … not another affair. This case can arrow to Sham Sham liow

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

This counselor is abusing his authority by painting a racist picture of the police force in a one off case.

His actions is against racial harmony and the minister who sanctioned him should be suspended from duty.

(23-07-2023, 01:33 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Senior police counsellor backs Sgt Uvaraja’s abuse of authority claims
https://theindependent.sg/senior-police-...ty-claims/

Again - Race DOES MATTER in any where and everywhere...

By having both a "Senior police counsellor" and the Sham making public noise by adding fuel to a fire set by a FB allegation a deceased BEFORE investigation is allowed to begin just show how poisonous situation has get, not counting the recent Rideout saga and how quickly it got "case closed" ending.

Regardless of Race, Language and Religion? Sure every SGreans should strive for that....But in reality, it is a constant struggle when every single words, action or publicity gets questioned, sensitised and sensationalised.

RIP for the 38 years old...but I do expect a more mature reaction from our ruling Elites ...But then, we have seen how they can disappoint SGreans in the most shocking way.

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013