Serangoon resident pens note for driver who parked car directly outside

Serangoon resident pens note for driver who parked car directly outside gate & blocked access đź“ť

“Who parks their car outside somebody else’s gate like this? Blocking the entire driveway,” said the resident. 

👉 https://tsl.to/serangoongate

@mustsharenews

I agree. They should not park at the gate entrance.  

Should quickly yellow lined the road and the gates

Some do it deliberately, knowing the house occupants are weak and old, not able to do much. Actually they could hv called lta for help

(06-03-2024, 08:49 AM)webinarian Wrote:  I agree. They should not park at the gate entrance.  

If only she own car need to park inside yes.

Traffic Police should have a Towing Dept for people to call and then charge the car owner $3000 for special service.

(06-03-2024, 08:58 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Some do it deliberately, knowing the house occupants are weak and old, not able to do much. Actually they could hv called lta for help

The occupants of that house should have just taken a photo and send it to the LTA to take appropriate action. I have seen drivers do that when they park to pick up their children from nearby kindergartens and primary schools. It is extremely inconsiderate.

(06-03-2024, 08:55 AM)red3 Wrote:  Should quickly yellow lined the road and the gates

I recall residents of landed homes notifying the authorities of workers who park at private estates to walk to their offices nearby. The result is that the LTA painted parking lots so the house owners had to pay parking fees for their second and third cars. LOL!

talk no use to all those cheapo and low ses driver who want to save parking fee.

just take photo and send to LTA, traffic police and even MP, case close.

The space outside the gate is a public area and has no traffic sign, but obstructing traffic is a serious offence. Take photos and send to oneservice

He parks like he owns the house. Most likely he knows the resident and takes it for granted to save on parking fees.

(06-03-2024, 10:57 AM)Blin Wrote:  If only she own car need to park inside yes.

Cannot owner friends or relative drove and need to park inside meh? To think that u actually suggested that

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(06-03-2024, 01:48 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  talk no use to all those cheapo and  low ses driver who want to save parking fee. just take photo and send to LTA, traffic police and even MP, case close.

In view of how expensive it is to buy and maintain a car in SG, some drivers will do almost anything to save a few dollars and cents.