Which company to opt for cheapest electricity rate?

My 3 years fixed rate  with Keppel at $17.98 per kwh will be due for renewal in January 2022.

Received an email informing me to renew at promotional rate of $21.38  per kwh for 24 months. 

Called them today,told me the rate is now at $22.30, and may increase further. The rate may change daily .

Any one can share which service provider offers the most competitive rate?
Or should I just continue with Keppel to save the hassle of switching ship?

Thanks.

https://electricity-plans.iswitch.com.sg...tplan.aspx

(15-09-2021, 05:24 PM)hansamu Wrote:  My 3 years fixed rate  with Keppel at $17.98 per kwh will be due for renewal in January 2022.

Received an email informing me to renew at promotional rate of $21.38  per kwh for 24 months. 

Called them today,told me the rate is now at $22.30, and may increase further. The rate may change daily .

Any one can share which service provider offers the most competitive rate?
Or should I just continue with Keppel to save the hassle of switching ship?

Thanks.

Sembcorp one should be cheaper

(15-09-2021, 05:33 PM)theold Wrote:  https://electricity-plans.iswitch.com.sg...tplan.aspx
Thanks...I think Keppel $21.38 for 24 months (with Gst) is still cheaper??

The  thought of switching with its concomitant administration can be challenging. If the difference is insignificant may just continue  .

(15-09-2021, 05:37 PM)winbig Wrote:  Sembcorp one should be cheaper

Thanks...any idea what's the rate for 24 months?

I feel all the same.

Greedy PAP control all behind.

No need to look high and low. Ask yourself how can a supplier that can sell direct to same group of customers go and get many middle men. And end up price is cheaper? Surely something is fishy right?

There is no cheaper. Once one goes up the rest follow up. Same as Petrol and Telcos.

They are all greedy bosses.

They dont want to look stupid when other peers up their price.

(15-09-2021, 05:45 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Thanks...any idea what's the rate for 24 months?

I just googled. Sembcorp fixed 24 had shot up to 22.5 w/gst

(15-09-2021, 05:48 PM)dynamite Wrote:  No need to look high and low. Ask yourself how can a supplier that can sell direct to same group of customers go and get many middle men. And end up price is cheaper? Surely something is fishy right?
Very true, we are just helpless pawns.
LL just pay up and that's  it.

From $17.98 shoots up to $22.30...what a phenomenal jump!

(15-09-2021, 05:49 PM)winbig Wrote:  I just googled. Sembcorp fixed 24 had shot up to 22.5 w/gst
Thank you very much.
Seems all about there.

Rates will always change... higher... citing market forces... we r at mercy

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin