Seriously i dun know why PAP degenerate until so rotten

(14-02-2022, 05:49 PM)Fit Wrote:  https://youtu.be/oIGK1dq1YtQ

XJP really hit the nail on the head. It's a clear message for Sg ministers. In fact when Sg ministers meet him, you think what is in their mind???
[+] 2 users Like Instinct's post

(14-02-2022, 07:42 PM)Instinct Wrote:  XJP really hit the nail on the head. It's a clear message for Sg ministers. In fact when Sg ministers meet him, you think what is in their mind???

Ya, dunno what went on in his mind with that sheepish smile when Fatima shook hands with him at the winter Olympic ........ Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

did xjp say want to huat cai go xjp?

He probably think these are the overpaid mediocre. Running a tiny country, no larger than a town, and get paid with the world highest salary. WTF!! 😡
[+] 1 user Likes Instinct's post

Politicians are like underwear which need to be changed regularly.
However most sinkies seem to prefer not to change underwear.
[+] 2 users Like Ichigo's post

(14-02-2022, 09:19 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  Politicians are like underwear which need to be changed regularly.
However most sinkies seem to prefer not to change underwear.

All  ministers and mayors do not want to switch jobs, cos it is an iron ricebowl, and paid millions, who in his right mind will want to forfeit that..........
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(13-02-2022, 09:19 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Exactly when did it go downhill ah?

Seems like it was after their salary and bonus were jacked up sky high to the stratosphere, am i correct?

Or is it a natural law of entropy?

PAP never go downhill..................just that Sinkies start to wise up................
[+] 2 users Like Napoleon Porlumpar's post

(14-02-2022, 09:49 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  PAP never go downhill..................just that Sinkies start to wise up................

Yes, Sinkies tend to wise up to the fact that PAP had erred in their policies and agendas.........

(14-02-2022, 05:49 PM)Fit Wrote:  https://youtu.be/oIGK1dq1YtQ

like this only ppl respect

sorry lor, no respect for these gold digger

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

(13-02-2022, 09:19 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Exactly when did it go downhill ah?

Seems like it was after their salary and bonus were jacked up sky high to the stratosphere, am i correct?

Or is it a natural law of entropy?

Human AI, simple.
[+] 1 user Likes Blin's post

(13-02-2022, 09:34 PM)debono Wrote:  The PAP of today is not like the PAP of yesteryears, during the LKY era, where LKY was paid only $3,500 per month. These days the PAP ministers and  mayors are only there to protect their million plus jobs.........

35k . not 3.5k .

(16-02-2022, 01:11 PM)Blin Wrote:  35k . not 3.5k .

I heard of this amount as quoted by LKY.....in his early days of government, of course that was many years ago, when the present money worth is many times more than 3.5K or even 35K, but in the region of $350K a decade or so ago.........

Regeneration or degeneration is not for one or a group to say...
To judge the performance, u must open yr 2 eyes wide from a macro persoective, helicopter or overall view n judge
n not only this, this nation comprising a motley group of all sorts of people must decide n majority vote wins..eg- for n anti ---govt, for anti vacs, religion, race, language, dialect, colour n all kinds of weird Lgpt, mudhatter , takeban n other,extremist sympathisers n supporters from imh, half baked illerate ah bengs, ah sohs, tee, kow, samy, ceca , sikh, muds, celani, hooligans, morons, nincoopoohs, gangsters , jetsam flotsam of society

My observation.

Those persons leading is a sensile old man at 70... stubborn, stuck at old ways of doing things, but nvr realize it himself. Example is old mahatir up north. Even many die hard malays citizen dont agree with mahatir already.

The minister or mp , just drawing fat pay cheque, just follow instructions. Who donts ?

The silent is deafening. To tekan an elected mp this way with one sided cop, selective evident picked as they like, is the last straw voters can take.

The white is playing with very strong fire.

Up till now, LHL is more like embarrassing himself.

[Image: LHL-Embarass-me.gif]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(16-02-2022, 02:10 PM)Liews Wrote:  My observation.

Those persons leading is a sensile old man at 70... stubborn, stuck at old ways of doing things, but nvr realize it himself.  Example is old mahatir up north.  Even many die hard malays citizen dont agree with mahatir  already.

The minister or mp , just drawing fat pay cheque, just follow instructions. Who donts ?

The silent is deafening. To tekan an elected mp this way with one sided cop, selective evident picked as they like, is the last straw voters can take.

The white is playing with very strong fire.

The silence is really deafening, they pick selective evidence as they like, it could be the last straw our voters can take, and this is hopefully manifested in the next general election as they may be swing votes from PAP to opposition camps.........

[Image: IMG-20220216-152006-758.jpg]

(16-02-2022, 03:17 PM)debono Wrote:  The silence is really deafening, they pick selective evidence as they like, it could be the last straw our voters can take, and this is hopefully manifested in the next general election as they may be swing votes from PAP to opposition camps.........

(16-02-2022, 03:20 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  [Image: IMG-20220216-152006-758.jpg]