Just got sms fr MOH to go for booster..ls it a scam?

[COVID-19 VACCINATION BOOSTER DOSE /冠病疫苗追加剂 /DOS VAKSINASI PENGGALAK (BOOSTER) COVID-19 / கொவிட்-19 கூடுதல் (BOOSTER) தடுப்பூசி]
go.gov.sg/c19-booster 

Dear XXX,  you are invited to get a COVID-19 vaccine booster dose (Pfizer-BioNTech/ Comirnaty or Moderna/Spikevax or Novavax/Nuvaxovid) for an increased level of immunity and a higher level of protection from severe disease. Please book your booster appointment using this link https://vaccine.gov.sg/?code=SGTV4Y1XDF and do not share the link with others as it is unique to you.

If you have already booked an appointment, or have completed your booster vaccination, or have been infected with COVID-19 within the past 7 days, please disregard this SMS. For enquiries, please visit www.vaccine.gov.sg or call the MOH COVID-19 Vaccination hotline 6995 9199.0

Not scam I received twice just ignore. Open up no need wear mask liao unless use back old trick no inject no job threat.

Go for jab la scare what if kanna sideeffect govt got money to compensate you

(22-02-2023, 11:40 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Go for jab la scare what if kanna sideeffect govt got money to compensate you

Problem is to prove the side effect is due to vaccine hard to prove. Use own body to gamble rugi deal.

(22-02-2023, 11:40 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Go for jab la scare what if kanna sideeffect govt got money to compensate you

Mostly likely the monies will go to NOK Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

I thought ... Ministry of Hell sms me to report to Yanluo Wang

See got chance strike $200k

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(22-02-2023, 11:42 AM)sgh Wrote:  Problem is to prove the side effect is due to vaccine hard to prove. Use own body to gamble rugi deal.

No doctor will risk their job to help you!

Go for Sinovac. Big Grin
No pain and no fever.
No more harass SMS.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

They already flipped the prata.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/h...ents-study

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Scam rah,

Impossible MOH pushing for Vaccine partly Govt now claim no need wear mask come the rules. They also don't daily update the cases on the news , tell u " ownself check ownself on MOH site "

Nevertheless , Don't jab too much. 3 is enough.

WEAR MASK IS THE REAL " vaccine " in fact.

Smile I STILL WEAR MASK even take public transports or while outside. Only take down when eat , drink, smoke.

This is why I still haven't get infect.

I scared scared so blocked the number and reported for spam.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(22-02-2023, 01:24 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Scam rah,

Impossible MOH pushing for Vaccine partly Govt now claim no need wear mask come the rules. They also don't daily update the cases on the news , tell u " ownself check ownself on MOH site "

Nevertheless , Don't jab too much. 3 is enough.

WEAR MASK IS THE REAL " vaccine " in fact.

Smile I STILL WEAR MASK even take public transports or while outside. Only take down when eat , drink, smoke.

This is why I still haven't get infect.

Actually now almost I would say at least 50% infected with Covid and recovered already. Slowly this number increase and you become the rarity which means you have to be extra careful. Those kena before already got the strain inside so belong to majority infect together.