Was having my breakfast this morning 4 roti prata at kopi shop

Maybe too long never eat.
Wtf : 1 kosong and 1 egg prata cost $2.70.
Drink excluded..ask for the price the ah neh say : 1 kosong $1.20 and egg prata cost $1.50..😡😡😱 

Total : $3.70 with kopi c...

At the same time over hear a conversation from boomer generation. Saying pub bill increase . The other old lady reply : 沒辦法.....
The old man : not because 没辦法 is that you don't vote in enough opposite into the parliment....

Yes I agree is not because they don't have a choice questions is whether have she make the right choice . 
Might be suffering from some mental issues such as => stockholm syndrome or kiasi mentally or 依賴人格障礙(Dependent with 妄想型人格(Delusional personality disorder) personality

disorder)
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

(05-01-2022, 10:27 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Maybe too long never eat.
Drink excluded..ask for the price the ah neh say : 1 kosong $1.20 and egg prata cost $1.50..😡😡😱 

At the same time over hear a conversation from boomer generation. Saying pub bill increase . The other old lady reply : 沒辦法.....
The old man : not because 没辦法 is that you don't vote in enough opposite into the parliment....

Yes I agree is not because they don't have a choice questions is whether have she make the right choice . 
Might be suffering from some mental issues such as => stockholm syndrome or kiasi mentally or 依賴人格障礙(Dependent with 妄想型人格(Delusional personality disorder) personality

disorder)
Coffee shop near my house, 1 kosong prata=$1.00, and 1 egg prata=$1.50.....
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(05-01-2022, 10:27 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Maybe too long never eat.

disorder)

I not say what, " others People comment Singaporean NO BALLS , Hypocrites, Don't dare for a change " Whereas Our Gov claim " external forces just want to mess SG progress "

So I refresh back , over the years lead by PM lee , Literally NOTHING HE has make SG progress or great either compare to his dad LKY .

STILL Claim increase their Pay, even come out EXTRA post call Mayors , so many sub departments so call claim " provide effective public service to the people "

Really??? Is MORE an excuse to Increase their pay , increase more service charges and taxes

or else why the civil servants STILL can get July and Dec Bonus last year or so despite Current Covi19 mess up the global economics ??? Private sectors are struggling still for most sectors.

I always value this, You want Pay rise , Yes of course BUT LOOK , THE Job done, The plan you come out is it workable ? Success? Instead flaws and even create More flaws?