Sg Talker Kor Kor routine like this ?

Saw this unker sit inside shopping mall from morning till night with phone and power bank enjoy aircon.

Morning go eat breakfast see him. At night go take away dinner also see him in same spot

Soon you'll becum like him loh

(06-04-2024, 10:33 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Soon you'll becum like him loh

I rather at home surf.

(06-04-2024, 10:30 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Saw this unker sit inside shopping mall from morning till night with phone and power bank enjoy aircon.

Morning go eat breakfast see him. At night go take away dinner also see him in same spot

If u live alone likely to go out n see crowd 
Loneliness can kill.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

TS, are you sure the uncle is a living thing? Or are you the only one can see him?

Quite a lot of LKKs can hide at the coffeeshop for whole day.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

I thot they in Chinatown bio ATB Smile

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Knew of a famous tcm who worked morning shift then his wife would took over for the afternoon shift. Then he happily went to Chinatown to lunch with his girl friend and happy happy.

(07-04-2024, 07:54 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Knew of a famous tcm who worked morning shift then his wife would took over for the afternoon shift. Then he happily went to Chinatown to lunch with his girl friend and happy happy.

Wow than his wife still haven't find out?? Why you never go tell his wife.

(06-04-2024, 10:44 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  If u live alone likely to go out n see crowd 
Loneliness can kill.

Smile We come to this World ALONE so naturally you will adapt ba , when your time come also ALONE Gone.

Unless for " freak accident " hubby and wife together RIP.

(07-04-2024, 11:14 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Wow than his wife still haven't find out?? Why you never go tell his wife.

One day his wife and daughter found out and followed him, made a big scene at the ktv. Their photos appeared on sin ming or wen bao

(07-04-2024, 11:32 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  One day his wife and daughter found out and followed him, made a big scene at the ktv. Their photos appeared on sin ming or wen bao

Wow really or not? Got appear on Sing ming and wen bao?? Where? can show me. I don't read Sing ming or wen bao one.

(07-04-2024, 11:36 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Wow really or not? Got appear on Sing ming and wen bao?? Where? can show me. I don't read Sing ming or wen bao one.

Many yrs already. Can try to search using keywords like tcm, acupuncturists, ....

The wife was his student, becum little 3 and then wife. Very rich, one big bungalow and several local and overseas properties

(07-04-2024, 11:45 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Many yrs already. Can try to search using keywords like tcm, acupuncturists, ....

The wife was his student, becum little 3 and then wife. Very rich, one big bungalow and several local and overseas properties

Now ?? they divorce liao? Share the asset than?

(07-04-2024, 11:45 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Many yrs already. Can try to search using keywords like tcm, acupuncturists, ....

TCM so good to earn? Better than normal Western trained doctor and surgeon kind?

(07-04-2024, 11:51 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Now ?? they divorce liao? Share the asset than?

Mati liao. All properties went to wife and daughter loh

(07-04-2024, 12:01 PM)sgh Wrote:  TCM so good to earn? Better than normal Western trained doctor and surgeon kind?

According to friend, each morning he'd get about 2k then went to happy happy, and his wife took for the rest of the day. Their big bungalow worths at least 15m now

(07-04-2024, 12:01 PM)sgh Wrote:  TCM so good to earn? Better than normal Western trained doctor and surgeon kind?

It's very good money. My sister's friend graduated from a TCM course a few years ago, went to set up a clinic immediately, and everyday long queue. Not sure why people why go to someone who just graduated.

About a month ago I accompany my mother to a TCM. While waiting for her turn, I see lots of people joining the queue. Each visit is at least $50 to $120. Some physicians charge even more.

Ignore List: Oyk