Sg school children smoking and vaping ....deterioration..

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSLR86WhCUV/

?

Its fairly common.

In the past a school has both good and bad students.

Year after year of banding and streaming ...keep doing this for years,... what happens we produce an extremity of good and bad schools.

The lousy schools become so bad teachers also don't want to teach there...becomes rubbish dump of unmotivated badly behaved students influencing each other.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

young ppl normal lah.everything must try mah

(05-08-2021, 05:41 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  In the past a school has both good and bad students.

Year after year of banding and streaming ...keep doing this for years,... what happens we produce an extremity of good and bad schools.

The lousy schools become so bad teachers also don't want to teach there...becomes rubbish dump of unmotivated  badly behaved students influencing each other.

Yes, you are right, MOE use relief teachers to teach these students, it is a sad situation. Big Grin

i think 50% of the students vape these days, sibeh jialat. Last time all the smokers in sch only around 20-30%... and usually is those ah bengs/lians

(05-08-2021, 08:36 PM)themask Wrote:  i think 50% of the students vape these days, sibeh jialat. Last time all the smokers in sch only around 20-30%... and usually is those ah bengs/lians

I think these students copying what their western counterparts are doing.. Big Grin

(05-08-2021, 08:36 PM)themask Wrote:  i think 50% of the students vape these days, sibeh jialat. Last time all the smokers in sch only around 20-30%... and usually is those ah bengs/lians

Vaping is another way to deliver the drug nicotine into your body.

Nicotine is highly addictive that is why so many adults are stuck with the habit.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(05-08-2021, 09:31 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Vaping is another way to deliver the drug nicotine into your body.

Nicotine is highly addictive that is why so many adults are stuck with the habit.

It is also found in  cigarettes ... Big Grin

Walan...eh....been smoking for decades, thought that tobacco contains caffeine for the addiction.