Sg woman with 3rd eye explains what she can see

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

This lady needs to be admitted to IMH! Cock and bull story.

put 2 persons who claim to hv 3rd eyes together and see if what they claim are the same

hallucinations, not 3rd eye

3rd eye dont do that

[Image: AA95339-A-66-F2-46-B1-8-C4-C-C2-F7673-D763-D.jpg]

[Image: C98-C2-F7-E-859-D-450-B-A0-BC-C8-F0-F39-EC717.jpg]

Pure bullshxt....... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

I hope she can identify who is Kokee and FLGs..

Smile

I have a sergeant in my camp who was able to see a old man climbing the stairs @ 5pm and walk into his room everyday when he was in camp. Some ppls just have Yin Yang eyes.

Smile

(09-07-2022, 07:19 PM)Niubee Wrote:  I have a sergeant in my camp who was able to see a old man climbing the stairs @ 5pm and walk into his room everyday when he was in camp. Some ppls just have Yin Yang eyes.

Dogs can see too

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

This one more interesting.

https://youtu.be/bfT33PhJTf8

everyone has 3rd-eye
the golden fluid that pour down ur spine is call christo brain fluid
that fluid must be activated 1000folds b4 dormant cells come alive.
to say she special can make it hollow.

I do believed in all these supernatural beliefs, as I had experienced it myself too. And i always will go to Thailand those ulu temples in Pattani, Yala, Chainat etc to experienced those supernatural things. Imagine a very sharp parang can cut paper in 1 slice, then the monks or ajarns will chant and sliced you with that same parang. No bleeding, but can see red marks.

I was sad when i don't have a pair of new shoes, until i saw someone with no feet...

(09-07-2022, 10:15 PM)roguetrader Wrote:  I do believed in all these supernatural beliefs, as I had experienced it myself too. And i always will go to Thailand those ulu temples in Pattani, Yala, Chainat etc to experienced those supernatural things. Imagine a very sharp parang can cut paper in 1 slice, then the monks or ajarns will chant and sliced you with that same parang. No bleeding, but can see red marks.

Maybe they have swapped the parang. But nevertheless, I must applaud you for your courage to let them use it on you.

(09-07-2022, 11:51 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Maybe they have swapped the parang. But nevertheless, I must applaud you for your courage to let them use it on you.

Can cut paper does not mean can cut skin, if his skin is super thick, like PAP and their plp

Wow, another ghost story to increase her viewership so she can make more money from youtube to buy paper money to burn to those ghost.

Do you all believe in ghost?? If u believe there is then ghost are virtually everywhere, if u dont believe then even if u stay next to
a cemetery u see nothing,,

I know a friend in the army during NS,, he stay at Paya lebar i think near a cemetery from young, i ask him did he ever see anything unusual.he said no only drug addict go there to take drug and police come and catch them...LOL

BTW,, he is vy brave, when i do guard duty with him, he dare to go to place in the camp where ppl say they saw "thing" there.

I also no scare ghost, i only scare internet bully and real life bully like beng kia,

I scare i kana whack by them, i am a coward, small size person, wait police come also usleless,, i am dead,

By the way, if u have a third eye, then why not foruth or fifith or sixth eye,

Like a insect got compund eyes,, this means there are many small eye inside it eye,

wow.. insect can see many thing, not only ghost but demon, deva , semi god and god,,

then we all dies hope we all can become SPIDER... who want to become a cockroach or housefly? kee chiu

I want to become mosquito to bite u all..

Side lines to increase follower.