SgBuffett again bet on the wrong dog, wrong horse!!!

Now we all know beyond a doubt why he is still poor after so many years of foolish strategy in investing because frankly, he aint have what it takes to see through any fog

He will forever bet on wrong dogs, wrong horses and a forever bagholder

This time betting that Russia will lose the Ukraine conflict and that Putin will fall

This is how naive and stupig SgBuffett is

He aint gonna cut it, he is totally clueless

That's why he jabbed mRNA, because he is so easily brainwashed and also look at situations in a very childish and stupig way

I pity him, a useful idiot though
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

I do not bet on Russia losing to Ukraine given brutality of Putin and his mass weapons.

I bet Russia will lose at the end of the day not to Ukraine but to the civilised world for it's brutality and autocracy

Russian ruble already lost 40% of it's value. 60% of Russian reserves js now frozen. Russians are protesting against Putin.

China will realise Putin's folly and walk away.

Russia will become isolated.

Putin cannot get away with his act. It was a mistake for him to make this step as it gives the West determination to act in concert. Previously they were split on what to do against Russia.

As for how I intend to make money on this mess. It is to bet on Russian equities when Russians realised the best thing they can do for themselves is to get rid of their brutal dictator and integrate with the rest of the world.

Former warsaw pack countries left the Russian influence for simple reason of giving their people a better life. Those who stayed on are run by Russian puppets who make their citizens live in poverty.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Sgbutt bet Russia will not go War. But russia really go war. No mercy.

(01-03-2022, 07:12 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Sgbutt bet Russia will not go War. But russia really go war. No mercy.

And yet he not cut kkj ...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(01-03-2022, 07:12 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Sgbutt bet Russia will not go War. But russia really go war. No mercy.

I bet Putin wi not be so stupid to go to war and destroy himself.

Yes I am wrong as I underestimated his stupidity.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 3 users Like sgbuffett's post

(01-03-2022, 07:09 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I do not bet on Russia losing to Ukraine given brutality of Putin and his mass weapons.

I bet Russia will lose at the end of the day not to Ukraine by to the civilised world for it's brutality and autocracy

Russian ruble already lost 40% of it's value. 60% of Russian reserves js now frozen. Russians are protesting against Putin.

Bookmarked

One year later, you will see how fking stupig your comments are

Just like when Jack Neo's son got married, you merrily posted here on this forum, so fking excited as if it is any of your business are you related to Jack Neo's family or his daughter in law's family? 

When any of this forumer's sons got married, you excited or not, because obviously you spend more time here with the forumers than Jack Neo's family, right?

Fking idiot, fking hypocrite, really no medicine for such stupigity

Grow up can or not??

(01-03-2022, 07:20 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I bet Putin wi not be so stupid to go to war and destroy himself.

So what is your bet this time if Putin is not destroyed? ...... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(01-03-2022, 07:19 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  And yet he not cut kkj ...... Big Grin

Only got 1..what u expect to do next haha
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

(01-03-2022, 07:27 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Only got 1..what u expect to do next haha

He can cut in 3 instalments. First stick, then followed by the balls.  Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

Its way too early to say how this will end

People have not considered the religion side of this conflict and Putin's religious zeal as an orthodox christian

Lets not forget about the Great Schism, the death of the church in western democracies and its revivalism in eastern europe

How did the giants of history achieve sainthood? They were martyred. They died for their cause.

While ordinary masses cry for the Russian invasion, where were they all these 8 years when 10,000 fellow Ukrainians were massacred by the same Ukrainian government?

Do you see the hypocrisy? I do
[+] 1 user Likes simpleman's post

Russia will go all out to destroy Ukraine. 

That is a given fact
[+] 1 user Likes Stoki's post

Actually the ones that toot pudding will not go to war are the commies
[+] 1 user Likes guffaw's post

Assmerica will not go to war with Russia.

Their concentration is on China, not Ukraine or Russia
[+] 1 user Likes Stoki's post

US knows whoever Wars will be lossing end...whether it wins or lost..US also by now know how 'capable" russia troops are. US is happy overall. Just a Swift Action is enough to let Russia into 3rd world suffering country. Dont even have to send a single plane.
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

(01-03-2022, 08:30 AM)simpleman Wrote:  How did the giants of history achieve sainthood? They were martyred. They died for their cause.

While ordinary masses cry for the Russian invasion, where were they all these 8 years when 10,000 fellow Ukrainians were massacred by the same Ukrainian government?

Do you see the hypocrisy? I do
Most, including this moron SgBluffett did not know about the Azov Nazists the national guards of Ukraine and never bother to read its history, including this CCB sissy Vivi Bala, who does not know how stupig he is to our immediate neighbors for making that silly  comment and yes, this useless MFA too

(01-03-2022, 07:09 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I do not bet on Russia losing to Ukraine given brutality of Putin and his mass weapons.

I bet Russia will lose at the end of the day not to Ukraine but to the civilised world for it's brutality and autocracy

Putin cannot get away with his act. It was a mistake for him to make this step as it gives the West determination to act in concert. Previously they were split on what to do against Russia.

As for how I intend to make money on this mess. It is to bet on Russian equities when Russians realised the best thing they can do for themselves is to get rid of their brutal dictator and integrate with the rest of the world.

Former warsaw pack countries left the Russian influence for simple reason of giving their people a better life. Those who stayed on are run by Russian puppets who make their citizens live in poverty.

Putin is stupid to go to war to annex another country. He is even more stupid to count on China for support who cannot be trusted. Now he is in a quagmire and so desperate that he threaten to use nuke which is another wrong move. He has no choice but to keep fighting. End of the road for him.
[+] 1 user Likes Instinct's post

(01-03-2022, 08:44 AM)Instinct Wrote:  Putin is stupid to go to war to annex another country. He is even more stupid to count on China for support who cannot be trusted. Now he is in a quagmire and so desperate that he threaten to use nuke which is another wrong move. He has no choice but to keep fighting. End of the road for him.

[Image: 3-E258-E93-8257-4-A60-B86-E-5-B7-E8-FA229-A0.jpg]

(01-03-2022, 08:44 AM)Instinct Wrote:  Putin is stupid to go to war to annex another country. He is even more stupid to count on China for support who cannot be trusted. Now he is in a quagmire and so desperate that he threaten to use nuke which is another wrong move. He has no choice but to keep fighting. End of the road for him.

I really doubt that China knew Russia will invade when it signed the O&G deal with Russia. Until last week Chinese diplomats said no invasion happening...

Its not so straightforward. 

There is the human side to this conflict. There are 4 million Russians in the Donbass all with family ties to the Russians in Russia. And there are many Soviet-trained generals in the Ukrainian armed forces with ties to Russian generals. Thats largely the reason why the Russian army strolled thru the border with no resistance and why Russia is able to make fast gains in the Donbass. 

To many Russians, Putin is helping put an end to the sufferings of their fellow Russians in the Donbass.

Of course, the Western media paints a different picture. They show pics of 100 Russians protesting in Moscow and then say most Russians are against Putin.
[+] 1 user Likes simpleman's post

(01-03-2022, 06:58 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Now we all know beyond a doubt why he is still poor after so many years of foolish strategy in investing because frankly, he aint have what it takes to see through any fog

He will forever bet on wrong dogs, wrong horses and a forever bagholder

This time betting that Russia will lose the Ukraine conflict and that Putin will fall

This is how naive and stupig SgBuffett is

He aint gonna cut it, he is totally clueless

That's why he jabbed mRNA, because he is so easily brainwashed and also look at situations in a very childish and stupig way

I pity him, a useful idiot though

Your Cheebye mouth should can take in a dog and horse cocks.. Rotfl

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

chill chill
got ppl win got ppl lose

at the end of the day, important meh?

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

(01-03-2022, 07:20 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I bet Putin wi not be so stupid to go to war and destroy himself.

You have prata  here and prata there.
I have already warned earlier, Putin plays real stuff(真刀真枪) not NATO… The West keeps antagonise him and make the situation turns sour. 不懂易经真糟糕!

Now, don’t guess what Putin is going to do next. Quickly find the best suitable person to be the peacemaker.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(01-03-2022, 10:42 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  Your Cheebye mouth should can take in a dog and horse cocks.. Rotfl

After i am done with your daughter ok?

You said "Trump's import tariff on China's goods." sure win based on your calculations, right?  

Why trade deficit increased instead of decreased?  

[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

(01-03-2022, 10:52 AM)webinarian Wrote:  
You said "Trump's import tariff on China's goods." sure win based on your calculations, right?  

Why trade deficit increased instead of decreased?  

He only believes what he see but those  behind the scene he never bother… Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(01-03-2022, 08:46 AM)CHAOS Wrote:  [Image: 3-E258-E93-8257-4-A60-B86-E-5-B7-E8-FA229-A0.jpg]

Every time, I see this dog, I will think of English Tsai.. The KNN thing she has done.

Very likely, US sanction of Russia may backfire on US.  

Why US dared not impose sanction on Russian oil and gas when these are Russian main export?  

The reason is US inflation is very high. Commodity price rise will bring US inflation to a new high and Fed will have to raise interest rate even faster and higher.  

US economy and USD may collapse.   

Just watch.   

[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

(01-03-2022, 08:49 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I really doubt that China knew Russia will invade when it signed the O&G deal with Russia. Until last week Chinese diplomats said no invasion happening...

Russian oil and gas will be cheaper, why not buy? Didn't China buy Iran oil? Stupid.  

Even EU would buy gas from Russia.  

US sanction is such that US can raise price on shale oil, can you see it?  

When ROC has Covid Rate…

https://www.breakinglatest.news/world/bi...sina-news/