SgButt, US or China will collapse leh? Why tech firms all crash?

Why all tech stocks collapse? Intel, Nvidia, Tesla and Qualcomm, etc?   

What happened to all your fake news and fake data?   

[Image: Nasdaq240908.png]
[Image: Tesla01.png]

[Image: Intel07.png]

[Image: NVDA02.png]

[Image: Qcom01.png]
[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

Need some advice where ish the state of decline and collapse of china lolololololololol.... Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Geneco's post

Need some advice. Why China is collapsing everyday but still can survive?

Beware of imposter and trolls!

Sgbutt won't be able to answer such a difficult question.

He only know stock market will plunge at 8.30pm every night.
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

(08-09-2024, 10:54 AM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Sgbutt won't be able to answer such a difficult question.

He only know stock market will plunge at 8.30pm every night.

Rotfl
[+] 2 users Like cityhantam's post

Japan’s bubble bursted in 1990 but its GDP per capital  was growing until 1994. Yet during the lost decade, the GDP per capital continued to grow but at only 1%. So their economy never collapse overnight

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_Decades
[Image: IMG-6119.png]

First define China COLLAPSE.

I have never said "China will COLLAPSE".

Because it is a vague statement.

You have to be specific, for example

1. 6 of the top 10 China developers have collapsed
2. .prices of property in China has collapsed by 30%.
.3. China sock index has collapsed to 9 yr lows.
4. China FDI has collapsed to 30yr lows.
5. China young unemployment is at all time high.

and.on...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

For more than 3 yrs China fanboys denied China economy was slowing.
Month after month the numbers came.ina and showed that China economy is getting weaker and weaker.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Aiya it doesnt matter lah. You doing very well meh?

So how many properties had you bought in the last 3 yrs?

(08-09-2024, 12:34 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  For more than 3 yrs China fanboys denied China econkmybwas slowing.
Month after month the numbers came.ina and showed that China economy is getting weaker and weaker.

Nope, you are quite wrong on that. People dun deny that China's economy is slowing but so what, China is playing the long game and as long as they get their fundamentals right, they will progress. They have been doing all the right things like building infrastructure and technology expertise.

What is wrong about you is that you deny that China is progressing, or rather, you highlight only the bad parts but purposefully did not give credit to China for doing the right things.

I have challenged you before to give concrete action plan on what China should be doing, but you have not responded.

Ignore List: Oyk

Anti china ppl hv very high expectations of china. It shdnt hv any unemployment, crimes, economy shd always move full steam ahead without slowing down, shd win in all sports and etc. But these ppl are jobless pdf peh, funny or not?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(08-09-2024, 12:57 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Anti china ppl hv very high expectations of china. It shdnt hv any unemployment, crimes, economy shd always move full steam ahead without slowing down, shd win in all sports and etc. But these ppl are jobless pdf peh, funny or not?

Laughing Clapping Rotfl

Need some advice when ish 3 gorges dam going to collapse according to youtube university dam expert lolololololololol? Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

(08-09-2024, 12:39 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Nope, you are quite wrong on that. People dun deny that China's economy is slowing but so what, China is playing the long game and as long as they get their fundamentals right, they will progress. They have been doing all the right things like building infrastructure and technology expertise.

What is wrong about you is that you deny that China is progressing, or rather, you highlight only the bad parts but purposefully did not give credit to China for doing the right things.

I have challenged you before to give concrete action plan on what China should be doing, but you have not responded.

If they played teh long game they would not be in the trouble we see today with the real estate bust hurting so many Chjna families

there is no need to predict the market. just trade what you see not what you think. bias is dangerous.

I have spoken

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

(08-09-2024, 02:47 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  If they played teh long game they would not be in the trouble we see today with the real estate bust hurting so many Chjna families

No burst then god liao

Smile

(08-09-2024, 02:47 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  If they played teh long game they would not be in the trouble we see today with the real estate bust hurting so many Chjna families

What if this real estate bubble burst is what the Chinese govt wanted?

For years the Chinese govt has been telling people that houses are for living, not for speculation, but owing to the traditional thinking deeply entrenched in people's minds, prices continue to go up. So perhaps this is what the govt really wanted, but to the outside world they can't say it. 

It's not like the govt didn't know that it's a problem, but imposing a high interest rate nor a high downpayment did not curb the rising prices.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...peculation

Ignore List: Oyk

(08-09-2024, 12:34 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  For more than 3 yrs China fanboys denied China economy was slowing.

Most will not deny is slowing lah
They are still under trade sanctions, or higher tariffs,
their govt not pumping to save most real estate that have problems.

but they moving to do more high end stuff products and service to keep economy growing.
eg is better than sell 1 local plane is better than sell 1 million jeans right?
higher end electronics can definitely can boost numbers

People in the wrong sector is suffering, People in the right sector is enjoying.

But for sure there will be no winner if trade curbs continue, and is affecting everyone.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tq3tfq1ap8
Product cost will be high, people may buy lesser globally.

how can company pay higher salary if they not earning,
There is no way to print the way out if no one buying.