Sgtalk URL insert link got bug ?

especially for long URL

What you mean? Just copy and paste can liao why need to insert

(04-06-2023, 10:24 PM)Reddishday Wrote:  What you mean? Just copy and paste can liao why need to insert

e.g, this. I filtered 4room rental flat. , if I copy this link to a browser it would work, but when I click on this link it show wrong filter =4A&property_type_code[]=4NG&property_type_code[]=4PA&property_type_code[]=4S&property_type_code[]=4I&property_type_code[]=4STD&beds[]=3&search=true]https://www.propertyguru.com.sg/property-for-rent?market=residential&listing_type=rent&property_type=H&property_type_code[]=4A&property_type_code[]=4NG&property_type_code[]=4PA&property_type_code[]=4S&property_type_code[]=4I&property_type_code[]=4STD&beds[]=3&search=true

I click on link it says you used one keyword filter which is hdb?

(04-06-2023, 10:35 PM)Reddishday Wrote:  I click on link it says you used one keyword filter which is hdb?

exactly, in the original link it shd filiter to  only HDB -4 room flat rental flat, but in sgtalk link depend on which broken link u happened to click  and gave different results

Could it be due to the site itself? Sometimes I share links from sites with chinese characters also parse wrongly

Or you can test by posting that property link in another forum