Shameful polluters : 98% of Malaysian household have cars . most families have 2 cars

We in Singapore are responsible to reduce the car population to save the environment from damage but such concept is lost on Malaysians.

[Image: Z23UijW.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

With the public transport so backwards they need cars for survival.
Same as in Australia.

Actually more town area motorbike is a much more cheaper transport than cars. Car usually reserved to go long trip like Johor to KL to Penang for e.g

Big countries are like this , partly public transports hard to access simply because Country is big.

OF course their city areas is traffic jam as usual.

The Msia govt is quite silly to subsidise RON92 petrol when the money could have been used to improve public transport and infrastructure. High car ownership is the result.

Aiya not everyone is so lucky like you can suka suka go downstairs to buy lunch, take buses and see doctors. Even sch buses dun go to every house to pick up students to sch

ah butt can't even afford a car in Msia. 不要说我看扁你,说的就是事实  Rolleyes

China main culprit for El Nina and air pollution..

(05-05-2023, 04:48 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  China main culprit for El Nina and air pollution..

Your beloved Assmerica is the one lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(05-05-2023, 04:47 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  ah butt can't even afford a car in Msia. 不要说我看扁你,说的就是事实  Rolleyes

He's a lucky mama boy lah. No need (to buy) car and own house, no need to grow any produce, 简直是饭来张口,钱来伸手
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(05-05-2023, 05:06 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  He's a lucky mama boy lah. No need (to buy) car and own house, no need to grow any produce, 简直是饭来张口,钱来伸手

So if next time marry liao want to do, mama will teach?

How many of them own EVs?

[Image: 20230513-132557.jpg]

These latest merc so nice, no coe, so cheap

(13-05-2023, 03:03 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  [Image: 20230513-132557.jpg]

These latest merc so nice, no coe, so cheap

How much?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

420k myr only.

Cars are so much cheaper than Singapore. Petrol price also cheap. You must be truly a penniless moron if you don't own and drive a car in Malaysia or most other countries for that matter.

Just paid a visit to my god bro here. He drives a 奔驰 while the wife drives 本田 “minivan”. Ah butt thought most ppl here is like him, taking public transport  Rolleyes

Public transport is lacking, they need cars.
Also Dr Mah likes car industry.

It’s only bitter Sinkies who think they are saving the environment when in reality it’s the sky high prices of cars that put them out of reach for most Sinkies. Everywhere else in the world, cars are just affordable commodities

(13-05-2023, 09:54 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  Just paid a visit to my god bro here. He drives a 奔驰 while the wife drives 本田 “minivan”. Ah butt thought most ppl here is like him, taking public transport  Rolleyes

The problem with Malaysia is they don't have good puic transport like in Singapore so Malaysia are forced into this dismal situation  unlike Singapore

(14-05-2023, 10:11 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The problem with Malaysia is they don't have good puic transport like in Singapore so Malaysia are forced into this dismal situation  
Why single out Malaysia and use such strong terms as shameful when you know that their situation might call for high car population.
Why don’t you do a simple search or compute for yourself the car/population for MY and USA, and see which is higher. If you call MY shameful, then what should you termed your beloved US of A?

Again, why single out a developing country, when many developed countries are worse?
[+] 1 user Likes T3T's post

car ownership in big countries is very normal...

(14-05-2023, 10:11 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The problem with Malaysia is they don't have good puic transport like in Singapore so Malaysia are forced into this dismal situation  unlike Singapore

Why is it dismal? Give me a car anyday over a packed train! Just because you can’t afford a car then you get bitter and rant about the environment etc