Reform Party's Charles Yeo arrested for alleged criminal breach of trust, forgery

Reform Party's Charles Yeo arrested for alleged criminal breach of trust, forgery

The police also rejected Mr Yeo's allegations that the investigations were politically motivated, saying it had received at least four police reports.

➡️ https://tdy.sg/3A1DPA4

His Chinese speech is damn funny.

He should have followed the footstep of Alex Tan : escape to Australia and seek political asylum!  Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(15-01-2022, 10:22 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  He should have followed the footstep of Alex Tan : escape to Australia and seek political asylum!  Rotfl

His action will make RP loses it's integrity... and thence chances of winning in a GE is slim, or near impossible.....
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(15-01-2022, 10:22 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  He should have followed the footstep of Alex Tan : escape to Australia and seek political asylum!  Rotfl

I think UK wants him already.

(15-01-2022, 10:29 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I think UK wants him already.
How come?

He either commit CBT or did not
These involve clients money....clients file complain.

It makes no sense to claim it is politically motivated...

The police did not activated a law on their own to go after him.

On the other hand the actions against Terry Xu are in part or largely politically motivated.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

He should not bring politics into his personal affairs and muddy the waters. He is too unimportant for govt to try to malign anyway.

Wait har, how come his identity is disclosed, but identity of Bentley driver not disclosed??

After all, the Bentley case already caused problem to innocent (the Mr Neo guy), so why SPF is not doing anything that can help to clear his name?

Breach of trust can some time be grey, but forgery is a either you do it or you didn't.. So let's see how things turn out..

Maybe next time no more 成何体统..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(16-01-2022, 05:07 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  How come?

Just joking la. Because he was educated in UK.