Shanmugam says he has ‘nothing to hide’ on Ridout Road property

(24-05-2023, 07:09 PM)Oyk Wrote:  My point was made as simply as it could get. Which part do you not understand?  Rolleyes

Singapore is not China, you dumbfug

(24-05-2023, 02:19 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I agree. Lky himself I am sure wouldn't claim perfection, that he had done all things right. Being human after all he would have done some things differently with the benefit of hindsight. 

A good example I would give is calling us 'Chinese' while trying to build a new country that he had to after being kicked out of Malaysia. We are Singapore not China and we are Singaporeans not Chinese.

Of the three main groups of peepur living here who stayed behind after we got kicked out, Chinese, Indians and Malays, only the last one is a race. Chinese and indians are not races but nationalities.

Telling peepur they are Singaporeans and also Chinese confuses our national identity and lends it to sexploitation by CCP ibs to turn us into a Chinese city and destroy the Singaporeanness in us.

I am a Singaporean and my race is Han 汉 but my ancestors were as sure as hell Chinese. Some were born during the Song dynasty, some during the Tang, some during the Ming but NONE during the Mao coomunist dynasty.  Wink
Whenever you said you are han, this thing come to my mind:

The Han dynasty was an imperial dynasty of China (202 BC – 9 AD, 25–220 AD), established by Liu Bang and ruled by the House of Liu. The dynasty was preceded by the short-lived Qin dynasty (221–207 BC) and a warring

During that period, this dynasty was very strong and powerful. That is the reason the Chinese there associate themselves as汉族. There were many tribes living in the south of China and also at the coastal region. Now they also call themselves han. Note that during that period the tribes did not associate themselves as han.
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post

(24-05-2023, 07:28 PM)Clyde Wrote:  Whenever you said you are han, this thing come to my mind

The Han dynasty (UK: /ˈhæn/, US: /ˈhɑːn/;[4][5] traditional Chinese: 漢朝; simplified Chinese: 汉朝; pinyin: Hàncháo) was an imperial dynasty of China (202 BC – 9 AD, 25–220 AD), established by Liu Bang and ruled

During that period, this dynasty was very strong and powerful. That is the reason the Chinese there associate themselves as汉族. There were many tribes living in the south of China and also at the coastal region. Now they also call themselves han.

Well, our forefathers called themselves Tang peepur, and China during the Tang Dynasty was the most advanced civilisation in the world.

And this was how we came to refer to ourselves as tng lung in Hokkien or tong yarn in Cantonese. For some reason we don't call ourselves 唐人 in Mandarin.

China has 56 races. The Hans account for 92% of all Chinese. The other 8% - 55 races are the dai, bai, Uighurs, hui and so on. Afaik, our forefathers were Hans. I do not see anyone here who is a descendemt of any of the minority races.

(24-05-2023, 07:36 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Well, our forefathers called themselves Tang peepur, and China during the Tang Dynasty was the most advanced civilisation in the world.

And this was how we came to refer to ourselves as tng lung in Hokkien or tong yarn in Cantonese. For some reason we don't call ourselves 唐人 in Mandarin.

China has 56 races. The Hans account for 92% of all Chinese. The other 8% - 55 races are the dai, bai, Uighurs, hui and so on. Afaik, our forefathers were Hans. I do not see anyone here who is a descendemt of any of the minority races.

China is a multiracial country. She has 56 races.

China is not composed of one race and that race is called "Chinese".

No.

Chinese is a nationality. The Uighurs who hardly look like our stereotype of a "Chinese" face are Chinese. We who look like what we think is a Chinese face are not Chinese. We are Singaporeans.

The face which we think is Chinese is in fact the face of the race that is Han.  Wink

(24-05-2023, 05:51 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You can call yourself a Chinese, a Timnucktoon  Big Grin, a Nigerian for all you want while in Singapore. But try doing that in the countries concerned and you'd be dragged away from the row meant for their citizens to line up at.

So let me remind you again that flashing a pink NRIC at the immigration officer at a Chinese airport and telling him that you are a Chinese because lky said so is not going to get you anywhere. 

And if you dare to call that Chinese immigrants officer a cretin, you could be banned from entering China for six months hor.  Rolleyes

You are Chinese by race only. Why do you queue at the row that is meant for their citizen? You couldn't read the signboard?

Ah Shan surely must have known about the low rents of these bunglows, because he's the one in charge of SLA. I mean, if he asks his subordinates the rents, don't tell me they won't tell him.

TCH will find nothing. Even if an opposition member were to be put in charge of the investigation he would find nothing. Who in his right mind will admit that he reveal the rent price to the minister?

Yes, these two ministers will be cleared of any wrongdoing but they have already caused many people to doubt their integrity.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(24-05-2023, 07:45 PM)Clyde Wrote:  You are Chinese by race only. Why do you queue at the row that is meant for their citizen? You couldn't read the signboard?

The signboard clearly says that only Chinese may line up at that row. As I am a Singaporean of Han ancestry, I know i am a foreigner there. I am not going to flash my NRIC at the immigration officer and tell him that lky said I am a Chinese.  Rolleyes

(24-05-2023, 07:45 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Ah Shan surely must have known about the low rents of these bunglows, because he's the one in charge of SLA. I mean, if he asks his subordinates the rents, don't tell me they won't tell him.

TCH will find nothing. Even if an opposition member were to be put in charge of the investigation he would find nothing. Who in his right mind will admit that he reveal the rent price to the minister?

Yes, these two ministers will be cleared of any wrongdoing but they have already caused many people to doubt their integrity.

You have made some very serious allegations about SLA and the minister.. You can say I am making threats. Up to you. But you'd better retract your words with a follow up post.  Rolleyes

[Image: IMG-20230524-195348-109.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20230524-195347-638.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20230524-195347-598.jpg]

(24-05-2023, 07:06 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Indian calendar has leap year and possibly 2023

Our parliament become a ceca parliament

(24-05-2023, 07:53 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You have made some very serious allegations about SLA and the minister.. You can say I am making threats. Up to you. But you'd better retract your words with a follow up post.  Rolleyes
Fug off ceca goon.

(24-05-2023, 07:53 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You have made some very serious allegations about SLA and the minister.. You can say I am making threats. Up to you. But you'd better retract your words with a follow up post.  Rolleyes

I'm so scared. Please don't report me.. I beg you  Laughing

(24-05-2023, 08:04 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I'm so scared. Please don't report me.. I beg you  Laughing
The ceca CCB loser throwing threats around when his beloved pappies are challenged. Just kick the multiversal loser from edmw in the nuts to liven up your day lol

(24-05-2023, 07:06 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Indian calendar has leap year and possibly 2023

Maybe I hear wrong next meet not next week.
How the way he pronounce it so same same

[Image: IMG-20230524-201005.jpg]

(24-05-2023, 08:07 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  The ceca CCB loser throwing threats around when his beloved pappies are challenged. Just kick the multiversal loser from edmw in the nuts to liven up your day lol

He has been making threats to me since day 1. Not only that, but accused me of being a jhk, then recently called me Jeffery Lim. I'm more amused at his lunacy than angry.

(24-05-2023, 08:04 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I'm so scared. Please don't report me.. I beg you  Laughing

Well they reserve the right to take legal action against you. You think you can get away with your words just because it's online?

(24-05-2023, 08:13 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Well they reserve the right to take legal action against you. You think you can get away with your words just because it's online?

Talk so much for what, just report me lah. Full of empty words.

(24-05-2023, 08:13 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  He has been making threats to me since day 1. Not only that, but accused me of being a jhk, then recently called me Jeffery Lim. I'm more amused at his lunacy than angry.

I don't believe in threatening anybody. But I do warn them if they posted something defamatory. So you are not going to retract your words about SLA and the minister?

(24-05-2023, 08:13 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  He has been making threats to me since day 1. Not only that, but accused me of being a jhk, then recently called me Jeffery Lim. I'm more amused at his lunacy than angry.
He must be jacking off to Jeffrey lim whoever he is LOL. Pappy CECAs are favourite punching bags in Singapore forums but he loves to be thumped hence you have to excuse his lunacy

Since nothing to hide, why needs to review?

Govt should leave it unchanged to support the nothing to hide policy.
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

(24-05-2023, 06:32 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile

Nothing to hide? Than tell the people How much you rent it.

Exactly!
Why so troublesome must have COI, and waste taxpayers money??!
Just ask SLA opens book la!,
And show us the application, the tender
Reveal all the minutes of meetings, correspondences and emails and transcripts of any interview of the application or tender
What’s so difficult?
In an efficient running singapore, surely all these shouldn’t take more than a week
A COI will take months to complete
By then all the tracks would have been covered, and many things can be amended 
Ask LHY!

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 
[+] 2 users Like Bluebull's post

Georgy boy sends critical message
we should not concentrate on LOSERS
https://youtu.be/4k2yZ227HBc?list=PL1yqR...2A6fY9b1Q0

One fat shark
[Image: Screenshot-2023-05-24-at-21-05-07-Shanmu...operty.png]

(24-05-2023, 08:18 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I don't believe in threatening anybody. But I do warn them if they posted something incorrect just like the 100m salary HC was getting. I was banned for that under my previous handle Schroder. Yanghua another handle was also banned for lying.

Laughing Laughing

The two minsters are very competent at their work. Well they aren't just backbencher Pap MPs but among the best of their MPs which is why they were chosen to form the Cabinet and be ministers.

I don't believe they had done anything wrong or that SLA and they had some hanky panky thing going on. Even the rent they are paying is not an issue.

What is going on is an attempt at character assassination by casting aspersions on their integrity. If that fails, then work up jealousy and envy the scary monster that can make peepur vote them out.

So if another two GRC are lost, that would make 4 in total and about 20 seats.

The 39% are now posting all sorts of things even before all the information are released in Parliament. Goodness knows what they had been saying during lunch hours where what they said are not on the record like they are here.

They do this thinking that 39% of 2.6 million voters is such a big number of peepur, so they can get away with it.

Is Admin on holiday? Huh

(24-05-2023, 10:15 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Is Admin on holiday? They should consider making me a moderator

Laughing Laughing

(24-05-2023, 07:56 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Our parliament become a ceca parliament

We do have ethnic Indians in Parliament. Are you saying that they are ceca?

Why is Onserver doing such a cowardly thing huh?

Quoting me but not daring to let me reply to his post. He thinks readers are stupid to believe what he added to my post?

Grow up.  Rolleyes

(24-05-2023, 10:15 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The two minsters are very competent at their work. Well they aren't just backbencher Pap MPs but among the best of their MPs which is why they were chosen to form the Cabinet and be ministers.

I don't believe they had done anything wrong or that SLA and they had some hanky panky thing going on. Even the rent they are paying is not an issue.

What is going on is an attempt at character assassination by casting aspersions on their integrity. If that fails, then work up jealousy and envy the scary monster that can make peepur vote them out.

So if another two GRC are lost, that would make 4 in total and about 20 seats.

The 39% are now posting all sorts of things even before all the information are released in Parliament. Goodness knows what they had been saying during lunch hours where what they said are not on the record like they are here.

They do this thinking that 39% of 2.6 million voters is such a big number of peepur, so they can get away with it.

Is Admin on holiday? Huh

The admin should come and fucking ban you then you go back to edmw and post as multiversal.

Why how much to rent is more reason to know than why rent when got existing properties or is their first time home cos no home all these years?