Shareholders file class action lawsuits against Didi, stock plunge..

[Action Lawsuit Against DiDi Global, Inc.
20 August 2021 02:04
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / August 19, 2021 / Bernstein Liebhard, a nationally acclaimed investor rights law firm, reminds investors of the deadline to file a lead plaintiff motion in a securities class action lawsuit that has been filed on behalf of investors who purchased or acquired the securities of DiDi Global, Inc. ('DiDi Global' or the 'Company') (NYSEBig GrinIDI) from June 30, 2021 through July 21, 2021 (the 'Class Period'). The lawsuit filed in the United States District Court for the Central District of California alleges violations of the Securities Act of 1933 and Exchange Act of 1934.

If you purchased DiDi Global securities, and/or would like to discuss your legal rights and options please visit DiDi Global Shareholder Class Action Lawsuit (https://pr.report/7pynF03o)

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

This one almost every foreign stock in US also have lawsuit. One can simply ignore. No impact.

(20-08-2021, 07:21 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  This one almost every foreign stock in US also have lawsuit. One can simply ignore. No impact.

yah…once price drop below IPO price all the vultures just attack…no meaning.