She has a master's degree, but is unemployed

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/cna-insi...my-3755506

can you imagine with all these masters comes to SG... wow

Heard the minimum qualifications for applicants applying jobs at many companies in China is masters degree.

(09-09-2023, 10:11 AM)BigNLong Wrote:  can you imagine with all these masters comes to SG... wow

Won't be surprised.

China 人才济济.

(09-09-2023, 10:11 AM)BigNLong Wrote:  can you imagine with all these masters comes to SG... wow

they are already coming here since 20 years ago.
if not, how can our population grow from 4 millions to 6 millions now.

look at the money laundering case now, they are all chinese from china.
look at ntu,nus,astar,  the research staff are majority chinese.

that is why pap does not encourage locals to get degree because they can import cheaper master degree people from china
and at the same time, increase the population number.
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

(09-09-2023, 11:17 AM)forum456 Wrote:  they are already coming here since 20 years ago.

that is why pap does not encourage locals to get degree because they can import cheaper master degree people from china

Need to add that these chinese will gratefully vote ruling party Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

All come here with fake degrees...the prc toilet cleaner has a master, the dish washer prc has a mba....all the 人才 working in this small country.

She is quite pretty. Can come to sg and work in geylang. Sure bee tang Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

[Image: Screenshot-20230909-112140-Chrome.jpg]

Come here to work as masters on Youtube like this guy?

Many of them have masters degree that’s true but their work performance and contribution is no different from a diploma/degree graduate equivalent.

They are still junior administrators.

Aiya looks at sg hor a lot driving taxi hor

Most master's degrees very easy to get, just study 2 more semesters or 8 months, pass the exams and do a small project can already. That's why there're so many masters around

(09-09-2023, 11:21 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Need to add that these chinese will gratefully vote ruling party Big Grin

majority will remain as PR, only minority will convert to citizens.
normally, only one spouse will convert to singapore citizen and other spouse will remain as chinese citizen.
last time, my workplace, 40% staff are from china and 50% staff are from india.

(09-09-2023, 11:17 AM)Oforum456 Wrote:  they are already coming here since 20 years ago.

I believe, for the past 10+ yrs, the majority are Kiat Leng.
Although no official data, I believe they’re probably at least ~1.2m here.
Everywhere is so dark now.
[+] 1 user Likes whylah's post

No need to sight them. Just the smell can tell already Big Grin

Bigiron now got bignlong..lol

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

My NUS professor friend told me that in recent years the number of Indians coming to Spore for postgrad has come down drastically because our govt has stopped funding foreign students. Nowadays come mainly from China because having a foreign postgrad degree go back China can easier find better jobs.

Those who got their masters from unknown Chinese universities have no advantage whatsoever.

Masters degree depends on what topix right.

Those non.technical areas like history, etc only job is teaching but in China Xi destroyed the private tuition industry all the teachers saturate the industry many have no jobs

If IT and engineering can get overseas jobs.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(09-09-2023, 09:57 AM)forum456 Wrote:  https://www.channelnewsasia.com/cna-insi...my-3755506

Pap would open the flood gate to displace Singaporean.  They are cheaper and can get their votes if the become new citizens.

(09-09-2023, 11:21 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Need to add that these chinese will gratefully vote ruling party Big Grin

CECA will vote 100%!  Laughing

(09-09-2023, 12:47 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  CECA will vote 100%!  Laughing

Laughing

(09-09-2023, 11:17 AM)forum456 Wrote:  they are already coming here since 20 years ago.

As most of us don't have access to a lot of details about the new citizens composition and PSP and WP are not asking, one way we can 'observe' the increase is by looking at the food scene.

Chinese migrants would be forced to eat fish ball noodles, wanton min, char kway teow if their numbers are small.

But the proliferation of mala stalls and lots of various dongbei, Lanzhou, Shandong etc etc stalls means that it is viable to operate because the customer base can sustain...

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

Can easily use AI to do a master thesis nowadays.

(09-09-2023, 12:58 PM)Oyk Wrote:  As most of us don't have access to a lot of details about the new citizens composition and PSP and WP are not asking, one way we can 'observe' the increase is by looking at the food scene.

Chinese migrants would be forced to eat fish ball noodles, wanton min, char kway teow if their numbers are small.

But the proliferation of mala stalls and lots of various dongbei, Lanzhou, Shandong etc etc stalls means that it is viable to operate because the customer base can sustain...

Not true. The earlier immigrants came and they survived by doing what they are good at. If their business can sustain it does not necessarily mean their customers are all from their native countries.

For example, some from Sze Chuan will sell their mala hotpot but that does not mean their customers are all from Sze Chuan. Many of my sinkies friends like mala hotpot too.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(09-09-2023, 01:09 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Not true. The earlier immigrants came and they survived by doing what they are good at. If their business can sustain it does not necessarily mean their customers are all from their native countries.

For example, some from Sze Chuan will sell their mala hotpot but that does not mean their customers are all from Sze Chuan. Many of my sinkies friends like mala hotpot too.

You certainly are good at gong jiaowei.

Stall rent in Singapore is very high. If the customer base is small, they cannot cover the rent not to mention make a bit of profit to live a basic life here.

Your comparison with the early migrants.... oh my Gautama!

Those sold their food on the street practically rent free! And that is where the term street food came from. 

As to your imaginary sinkie friends liking mala, I will try to believe that you even have friends. Oh yes you have hundreds of thousands even millions of friends to bon charng the mala stall.  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(09-09-2023, 08:58 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You certainly are good at gong jiaowei.

Stall rent in Singapore is very high. If the customer base is small, they cannot cover the rent not to mention make a bit of profit to live a basic life here.

Your comparison with the early migrants.... oh my Gautama!

Those sold their food on the street practically rent free! And that is where the term street food came from. 

As to your imaginary sinkie friends liking mala, I will try to believe that you even have friends. Oh yes you have hundreds of thousands even millions of friends to bon charng the mala stall.  Rolleyes

Dun believe too bad for you. Dun ask me to prove that I have these friends lor. There are many sinkies who like to eat mala. If you dunno this, it means you have too few friends!

(09-09-2023, 11:35 AM)forum456 Wrote:  majority will remain as PR, only minority will convert to citizens.
normally, only one spouse will convert to singapore citizen and other spouse will remain as chinese citizen.
last time, my workplace, 40% staff are from china and 50% staff are from india.
My company some go back China and some go back to India...

(09-09-2023, 11:58 AM)whylah Wrote:  I believe, for the past 10+ yrs, the majority are Kiat Leng.
Although no official data, I believe they’re probably at least ~1.2m here.
Everywhere is so dark now.

Regardless, they are still foreigners who will not be loyal to Singapore.

And we are debating if a degree is needed to get a job ……..  Tired

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin