Shitty DBS app. How to remove notification icon?

yesterday download latest update of this DBS app.
Always got notification icon stick on the app. I already check the notification , yet still show notification icon at the app beside

(03-10-2022, 12:54 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  yesterday download latest update of this DBS app.
Always got notification icon stick on the app. I already check the notification , yet still show notification icon at the app beside

Ya, I received an email from them to update my app to have push notification. I am holding back because this push notification is a pain in the azz from my experience with Shopee app. There is no way to silence that shxt. Even you disabled all the listed notices, they still keep flooding that app with notifications. I was so piss off and deleted that app from my mobile. If DBS install that shxt into their app, I will probably delete the app too. ...... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(03-10-2022, 01:18 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Ya, I received an email from them to update my app to have push notification. I am holding back because this push notification is a pain in the azz from my experience with Shopee app. There is no way to silence that shxt. Even you disabled all the listed notices, they still keep flooding that app with notifications. I was so piss off and deleted that app from my mobile. If DBS install that shxt into their app, I will probably delete the app too. ...... Rolleyes

DBS one is you already clear the notification, Yet it still show notification icon beside the app after u close the app.
No doubt just a " small minor problem " but is really....

I didn’t receive any app notifications 
But sms reading account locked 
I deleted away the sms never click into it to read

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(03-10-2022, 02:40 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  I didn’t receive any app notifications 
But sms reading account locked 
I deleted away the sms never click into it to read

My problem is the notifcations stuck on the app even I check , clear all notifications.

Last update no problem, is yesterday , I update to the latest as IOS app store show DBS apps updates

(03-10-2022, 02:44 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  My problem is the notifcations stuck on the app even I check , clear all notifications.

Last update no problem, is yesterday , I update to the latest as IOS app store show DBS apps updates
I have no such problems of notifications stucked 
iOS update is now 16.2 mine updated iOS 16
Yours old model cannot update to iOS 16

Why not delete and reinstall app again or off iPhone and restart see how loh

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(03-10-2022, 02:54 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  I have no such problems of notifications stucked 

Already restart the phone same

delete the app? Nah, need to re input all the info etc.

You mean your notification stuck at the DBS App screen?

You can do a hard reset for your iphone. To see whether it helps?
Sometimes, the cache memory did not clear.

[Image: 86-DD0992-2924-4-D65-B893-D13-F044-EF36-E.jpg]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

already done

(03-10-2022, 02:54 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  I have no such problems of notifications stucked 

How come your IOS so fast jump to 16.2? Thinking

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(03-10-2022, 03:21 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  already done

Call the friendly helpdesk for help Rotfl
That day I just F starhub helpdesk for pre ordering of Iphone 14Pro Max.

(03-10-2022, 03:33 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Call the friendly helpdesk for help Rotfl
That day I just F starhub helpdesk for pre ordering of Iphone 14Pro Max.

Nah, just Small matter. I only complain is how shitty the app is. I think they wanna add more features, also marketing stuffs thus make the app even zzz

DBS app got some bugs especially when doing online payment. It will go haywire. Last time it is more stable.

I just noticed the Stuck 3 notification beside app NOW BECOME 2 ???

I NEVER Scroll around the app change any thing , I only log in check the balance yesterday still stuck at 3 notification there now 2.

Kinda weird. I using iPhone here.