Shopee parent company report loss - stock plunge 22%

Stock used to be 300$ now 35$ ...

https://www.investors.com/news/technolog...ings-2023/

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

[Image: oz6Phzt.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Spend too much on advertising. Rotfl

Luckily, I only like to buy stuff from Lazada,Aliexpress and Tao Bao.

Tao Bao got the best customer service.
That day, I asked them about CPU and laptop display codes mean, they explained to me and told me, don’t buy as it doesn’t suit your requirement.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(15-11-2023, 06:51 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Spend too much on advertising. Rotfl

Luckily, I only like to buy stuff from Lazada,Aliexpress and Tao Bao.

Tao Bao got the best customer service.
That day, I asked them about CPU and laptop display codes mean, they explained to me and told me, don’t buy as it doesn’t suit your requirement.

Tao Bao has best selection and I notice now directly linked to lazada.

But does it take long to deliver?

(15-11-2023, 07:15 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Tao Bao has best selection and I notice now directly linked to lazada.

But does it take long to deliver?

You can opt for flight. Shipping at least 2 weeks.

Now Lazada got start to post some items for Tao Bao.

RMB depreciation, buy from Tao Bao get better discount.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

sgbutt better dun buy from taobao as all MIC products are inferior.

Ignore List: Oyk

Shopee lose money ah................no wonder i bought my tv for $342................down from $443.............

Their loss is our (customers) gain.

product has a small scratch they aso give full refund and dun bother to collect it back. like that how to make money
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(15-11-2023, 06:39 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  [Image: oz6Phzt.jpg]

aiya do business sure got ups and downs. if you dun do anything just baiping bailan ofc nothing will happen