Short Sol at 14.30 using kraken pro.

Short Sol at 14.30 using kraken pro. For example I want to let it go at 1 to take profit how. I go press settle they say only let it go at market price leh. I don't want let it go at market price I want to let it go at my own price. 1st time using margin at kraken pro. Please help me, I read the kraken support very Chim.

How bros using kraken pro to long/short before please help. 1st time using long/short in kraken pro

Smlj?

(28-11-2022, 07:51 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  Short Sol at 14.30 using kraken pro. For example I want to let it go at 1 to take profit how. I go press settle they say only let it go at market price leh. I don't want let it go at market price I want to let it go at my own price. 1st time using margin at kraken pro. Please help me, I read the kraken support very Chim.

you venture into something you don't even know, very brave.

(28-11-2022, 07:57 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  you venture into something you don't even know, very brave.

The app sound like Hollywood movie leh. Rotfl

I tot he sold a dragon.

I really need help. This kraken pro long/short very Chim. I already short Sol at 14.30 and I want to let go the price that I want. Dunno is press settle or press cold. Don't dare to anyhow press. Customer service officer explain dunno what he saying. I want to close position at the price I want but this app can only close position at market price. I don't want to keep going into kraken pro check whether reach my target and close position very troublesome what if it reach the price I want but I am sleeping how.

Very troublesome Sia. Only can close position using market order, cannot set my own price and close position.

I press settle then press take profit at my target price then slide and confirm but no order history cannot execute at all what the fark Sia. Woah now if I have to let go at my price I have to everyday stare at the kraken app no need sleep no need bath. Fark up Sia app not working

Can withdraw $$$ or not?

(28-11-2022, 08:21 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  I really need help. This kraken pro long/short very Chim. I already short Sol at 14.30 and I want to let go the price that I want. Dunno is press settle or press cold. Don't dare to anyhow press. Customer service officer explain dunno what he saying. I want to close position at the price I want but this app can only close position at market price. I don't want to keep going into kraken pro check whether reach my target and close position very troublesome what if it reach the price I want but I am sleeping how.
Please post here what Kraken Customer Service wrote to you and paste its entirely, I dun like to guess.

Why do you short Sol? Youssiaooorwwat?

(28-11-2022, 03:54 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Why do you short Sol? Youssiaooorwwat?

They say will be massive dump

(28-11-2022, 04:09 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  They say will be massive dump
Who are they?
Mad

(28-11-2022, 04:20 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Who are they?
Mad

Hear somebody online say people are unstaking their sol to be prepared to dump their sol but somehow the exchange restake back all this people sol.

Ok Liao. Is go press close then press buy back then press take profit and set my target price slide to right confirm and done.

(28-11-2022, 04:31 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Ok Liao. Is go press close then press buy back then press take profit and set my target price slide to right confirm and done.
So, how much you lost?

(28-11-2022, 04:32 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  So, how much you lost?

Haven't lose. I is set target price to release. Short sol at 14.30 now the price is 13.40 plus

Waiting for Sol massive dump and sol market cap drop below US$1 million.