Big jump in HDB resale flats that sold for $800k to $999k during the pandemic

[Image: 6tla0Wz.png]

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...-t-pay-off

If interest rates keep rising, many will jump.

Will they get their under wear burn? Thinking

HDB has intrinsic value like gold
People who have to come to Singapore for reasons know they r supported by the people
who have no choice
so when the going get tough it gets stronger
u know people lives get hard where u think they can go
so u must look for spectacular failure for her to succumb

(09-04-2023, 10:29 PM)Alleggsinonebasket Wrote:  Speculating in hdb flats is now becoming a hobby of sinkies

You dont say

(10-04-2023, 05:18 AM)singlon Wrote:  HDB has intrinsic value like gold
People who have to come to Singapore for reasons know they r supported by the people
who have no choice

Hdb machiam better than gold!

(10-04-2023, 05:18 AM)singlon Wrote:  HDB has intrinsic value like gold
who have no choice

Good to believe HDB has intrinsic value, and it like to help many people to own a flat. The value will move along, steady,... Kissed

(09-04-2023, 10:29 PM)Alleggsinonebasket Wrote:  Speculating in hdb flats is now becoming a hobby of sinkies

Evev during the pandemic time. $800K - $999k... Bigeyes

During the Pandemic, most hotels are fully booked by our government for Covid infected.  Then it leads to the rise in rates in residential areas. The demand goes up, and construction stops. Once it goes up, it is hard to come down. Our economy opens up.

(12-04-2023, 09:33 PM)theold Wrote:  During the Pandemic, most hotels are fully booked by our government for Covid infected.  Then it leads to the rise in rates in residential areas. The demand goes up, and construction stops. Once it goes up, it is hard to come down. Our economy opens up.

Better day is coming... Clapping

(13-04-2023, 01:56 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Better day is coming... Clapping

This is highest in recent yrs and triple the seven such units sold above S$1mil on first quarter of 2022

Property analysts expect this trend to continue, sometime estimating it will remain so for the next few years.😁

(13-04-2023, 01:56 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Better day is coming... Clapping

Record better day is coming.

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/re...ts-2143666

Good for me.   

I already booked a BTO at a certain price and my flat I stay in now can be sold later after the BTO is ready.   

The higher prices go, the btter it is for me.   

(13-04-2023, 03:05 PM)webinarian Wrote:  Good for me.   

I already booked a BTO at a certain price and my flat I stay in now can be sold later after the BTO is ready.   

The higher prices go, the btter it is for me.   

I downdrade to 3rm... Rotfl

(12-04-2023, 09:33 PM)theold Wrote:  During the Pandemic, most hotels are fully booked by our government for Covid infected.  Then it leads to the rise in rates in residential areas. The demand goes up, and construction stops. Once it goes up, it is hard to come down. Our economy opens up.
Speculating is also one of the reason.  Thinking