Show me a better smartphone camera than Huawei P50 Pro’s

Show me a better smartphone camera than Huawei P50 Pro’s. You can’t (experts say so too).

Despite all the talk of Huawei dropping out of the top five ranking of global smartphone brands, its new releases still excite many in the tech space. That’s thanks to its strong reputation of having excellent cameras, both in terms of hardware and software.

The P50 series is currently what the focus is on, with the P50 and P50 Pro set to launch in Malaysia by January 12, 2022.

We managed to get our hands on a Cocoa Gold version of the P50 Pro, and boy, is it pretty. But looks aside, how does it actually perform?

https://vulcanpost.com/774654/huawei-p50...rformance/

Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Gstalk's post

I think Huawei can produce very good handphones. I've had two of them and are very happy with them. The only problem is not able to use google store. I'm unsure of the HM OS because I've read some bad feedback on it.

(12-01-2022, 10:39 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I think Huawei can produce very good handphones. I've had two of them and are very happy with them. The only problem is not able to use google store. I'm unsure of the HM OS because I've read some bad feedback on it.

Now it's HM OS version 3

You probably heard bout earlier versions.

想知道的都在这!鸿蒙OS有什么好?怎样升级?跟EMUI有什么差别?

2022年最新华为P50 P40 Mate40 Mate30荣耀v30在鸿蒙2.0系统HarmonyOS 2.0最新版上安装谷歌服务框架GMS谷歌应用商店Google Play无需降级直接安装谷歌框架

https://technave.com/gadget/6-Pro-Camera...28039.html

有救了,华为P50pro安装谷歌play商店,适用于Mate40(国行版),mate30,P40系列,matepad pro(麒麟990的) Nova5 6 7 8 9 荣耀30 v40等机型

(07-01-2022, 06:59 PM)kokee Wrote:  commies has so many lies & BS to spam here, truth & fact anyone with common sense know, huawei has no more IC, hardly can see new huawei hp in the market today, only brainless kena brainwaswh by all these fake & self claimed lies about huawei.
no IC, huawei cant do anything, anything, that is why commies only lies & BS here.
too bad, apple Iphone still no.1 even inside china, they love apple so much, action dont lie.
same to their 5G system, almost never install 1 system in 2021.
how many EV car they sell? even BYD EV having ton of problem with their EV in china, transmission system, bad reliability, fragile.
what else? steal? spy? that is norm, even xiaomi phone today, all with spying, good luck till you get it. Do more banking using your china phone?

華為手機📱:質次價高,而且與小米手機📱一樣,預裝間諜軟件(監控軟件)隨時隨地的監視您的一舉一動

華為手機📱:質次價高,而且與小米手機📱一樣,預裝間諜軟件(監控軟件)隨時隨地的監視您的一舉一動

受到美国的制裁,没有芯片的华为,在手机业务上全线崩溃,2021年,华为的手机业务,几乎是颗粒无收

受到美国的制裁,没有芯片的华为,在手机业务上全线崩溃,2021年,华为的手机业务,几乎是颗粒无收

huawei P50 pro, how many pcs they sell up to date? compare to samsung S21 & apple 13, only sell 1% of these 2 models volume? why no one buy if is good? all these commie clowns here.
huawei p50 use what lens? leica or carl zeiss, same to their camera sensor unit is from sony, camera software? japanese designer? inside p50, >80% value of parts from westerners.
hongmen OS? copy of android, got branless here use?
as camera, P50 colour & detailing is worth than S21 pro.
professsional photograher if use hp for photo & video, will either use apple or sony hp. Sony is the real professional in photo, most standard are created by them.
The Best Camera in Any Phone
受美制裁一年半 華為芯片出貨量暴跌96%

"Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G"

A$2500

(17-01-2022, 05:48 AM)Scythian Wrote:  "Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G"

A$2500

Useless, expensive toy!

°