Siao liao....your grandmother's problem is your grandfather's problem not PAP's

[Image: a27d24-9b662582d598496a92a73fad3269a905-mv2.webp]

Ministers will always say that they had provided the clause for exception. But our history and culture frowns on exception since order and obedience is expected.

You look at REACH the so call attempt to reach out to hear the voices of citizens. In the end it's about getting masses to conform and degrading any feedback as noise from the ground. It went so bad that at one of the GE LHL had to in a way apologize for his team's performance and ask for mandate (yet to fail again and no more apologies needed since he had done so once...).

That's why I often advocate that doing what's right even if it's insubordination is what we should do. Of course, it need not be violent way of insubordination but try to do so in a nice way (of saying no to authorities and not outright telling them they suck or are idiots). But again, that is a price to everything and if you truly think it is right, then pay the price even if it cost you.
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

PAP's makes exception maybe 0.0001% of the time ie CPF withdrawal for the terminally ill elderly

But they likely made 500% exception for fake or Unrecognized degree to come to work in SG.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

Temp hospitals set up last year when situation is under control
but not this year when condition is worse.

Govt really put too much emphasis to vaccination.
vaccine is 90-95% against hospitalization.
5 to 10% of 10K to 100K infection is a big difference.
They must find ways to improve air quality in the hospital.
It is life and death matter.

I think now they going to emphasis on ART testing at home

I think for terminally ill, hospital allows visit.

Gov policies are so confusing that sometimes hospitals no choice have to set their own rules, this is very true.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!