Sibei unlucky, tio covid the 2nd time less than 1 month

Sibei unlucky, tio covid the 2nd time less than 1 month after I recover from my 1st covid infection from hospital stay for nearly 10 days because of chest pain. Test just now because morning I got runny nose with blooded phelgm.
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post

Take care pal

In the afternoon I even went out with my China relatives who are here for holidays. We sit mrt and bus and went to many places. Now I feel unwell---cough non-stop

Wah, you are damn weak. Better take vit c and d daily.

Btw, which vaccine?
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

(03-03-2023, 09:58 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Wah, you are damn weak. Better take vit c and d daily.

Btw, which vaccine?
3 times all jab p

So now self medication at home??
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post

(03-03-2023, 10:16 PM)hansamu Wrote:  So now self medication at home??

Yup. Think is mild this time

Today more red and thick than yesterday. Really finish Liao.

Dunno why so unlucky.

(03-03-2023, 10:00 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  3 times all jab p

All 3 pizza? So jialat
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(04-03-2023, 05:23 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  All 3 pizza? So jialat

Yup

Feeling better now
[+] 2 users Like Guest's post

After so long now still positive and still very red but no chest pain like 1st time tio.

(04-03-2023, 07:46 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Feeling better now
Glad that you are feeling better now.  Hv to drink more lukewarm water.  Take good care. Smile

Take Chinese medicine like "Lian Wah" pills and get well faster....drink water frequently too!!if got fever take Panado two pcs and don't go out ask someone buy food for you.

(08-03-2023, 08:48 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  After so long now still positive and still very red but no chest pain like 1st time tio.

You should go take one more jab now

You will recover immediately

(08-03-2023, 11:35 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Glad that you are feeling better now.  Hv to drink more lukewarm water.  Take good care. Smile

(09-03-2023, 05:43 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  Take Chinese medicine like "Lian Wah" pills and get well faster....drink water frequently too!!if got fever take Panado two pcs and don't go out ask someone buy food for you.
All these guys have your good and their advice is well meaning......so do take care and drink lots of Rhino water for cooling of the body............ Big Grin

Ki Si Ho la..chow Ah Gua post...
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

Stop eating outside food and eat homecooked food and drink homemade soups EVERYDAY, and most IMPORTANTLY sleep early, don't stay late nights!!!

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(09-03-2023, 08:30 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Ki Si Ho la..chow Ah Gua post...

Fark off Anti-China bloody idiot.

(09-03-2023, 08:42 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  Fark off Anti-China bloody idiot.

Finally u make a correct statement with yr kumgong brain

(09-03-2023, 08:55 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Finally u make a correct statement with yr kumgong brain
Go and eat shit you Chinese-Hater.