Sim Ann accuses Leong Mun Wai of 'misleading the public' on SERS

https://youtu.be/0h7bYGwof2A
[Image: IMG-20230106-140741-092.jpg]

(10-01-2023, 02:20 PM)starbugs Wrote:  I don't think Sim Ann properly addressed the question of why AMK residents got a poorer deal than other blocks affected by SERS. Plus why does the govt so desperately need that plot of land but is not willing to pay full price? Please don't try to deflect the questions by making accusations of Leong.
It is definitely that the Ang Mo Kio residents hv been short-changed. So, these issues hv to be addressed. Otherwise, they think that residents hv to accept what they are been given. This is unfair and unreasonable.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(10-01-2023, 02:14 PM)FartSunKing Wrote:  you stupid fcuk!

PAP can do that

But NOT FAIR to other Singaporeans

Like those living in oppie wards

Or ulu places like Jurong West or Pasir Ris

It is like using taxpayers' money

To buy loyalty and support for PAP

I think pap created the misconception that HDB is home OWERSHIP.

You cannot force 99yr condo owners out to do redevelopment without hefty compensation after they vote on it.

The issue is not about fairness .in accounting terms.
I am.willing to pay you fair price for your antique does not mean I can forcibly take it from you. You can say no because you have a sentimental attachment.

For homes people have an even stronger attachment.

I think the govt is missing this point....in it's calculation

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Sometime i just imagine, why can't ruling party aceept opposition suggestions in Parliament, like "o ya, thank you for pointing out, i will work on it, i think you have a good point, we overlooked it, will improve it and keep everyone update"
Instead... It has to be "don't anyhow say, my plan better than your, you misled whole world bla bla bla"
That's the world we live in...
[+] 1 user Likes jameslee58@hotmail.com's post

EEee this game dangerous
we can become homeless
tio-ed Teng-ed

[Image: Screenshot-2023-01-11-at-05-31-42-Sim-An...n-SERS.png]
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

(11-01-2023, 03:56 AM)jameslee58@hotmail.com Wrote:  Sometime i just imagine, why can't ruling party aceept opposition suggestions in Parliament, like "o ya, thank you for pointing out, i will work on it, i think you have a good point,  we overlooked it, will improve it and keep everyone update"
Instead... It has to be "don't anyhow say,  my plan better than your,  you misled whole world bla bla bla"

Cos that will make their boss look bad. Why their boss never managed to get those opposition candidates? Why opposition not getting those ministerial pay instead?

Not many willing to hurt own pocket especially when you are getting million dollar paychecks...
[+] 2 users Like Sticw's post

(10-01-2023, 03:06 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  It is definitely that the Ang Mo Kio residents hv been short-changed. So, these issues hv to be addressed. Otherwise, they think that residents hv to accept what they are been given. This is unfair and unreasonable.

NCNP Leong Mun Wai is only doing his job as a MP, and throw this question to PAP to answer.  Ann Sim should not accuse Leong of any wrong doing.......... Clapping
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

(11-01-2023, 07:32 AM)debono Wrote:  NCNP Leong Mun Wai is only doing his job as a MP, and throw this question to PAP to answer.  Ann Sim should not accuse Leong of any wrong doing.......... Clapping

He threw a 'hand-grenade' without the pin
but i wori. i observe him on TV his neck looks RED
chonTU-ed?

(11-01-2023, 07:35 AM)singlon Wrote:  He threw a 'hand-grenade' without the pin
but i wori. i observe him on TV his neck looks RED
chonTU-ed?

Whilch means the hand grenade can explode in Ann Sim's face....... Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

don't do sers after flat more then 50 years. pull down rebuild new one better.
do one always recyle your clothings? that was the past. one should concentrate on reducing building cost. recycle material like german does.
the demand is for new flats not sers renew one.
who want to wear someone old clothings. so is hdb flats.

If Singaporeans are really owners of the flats... Would you sell your place to be redeveloped for others whilst you get no gains? Lol

Actually lmw is not wrong lah... Sers doesn't benefit the existing owners. No point arguing that the existing owners will get a new flat or comparable lease etc. Cos the location is just different and you get the inconvenient years and shifting etc...

Actually with this sers episode, HDB flat prices should see a drastic drop as compared to surrounding private market prices. The difference in ownership rights and benefits is so glaring now... Easily more than 30% discount should be the gap between private and public for same location... Else how to compensate for the lack of ownership rights??? Lol
[+] 2 users Like Sticw's post

Y is dangerous to PAP
might kill their milk-cow
already without we saw SNB lost 143
Land of the CB of the CBs. BIS
writing on the wall.
FRB no annual gifts to US Treasury
many lazy to go EuroDola university
think it hard to understand.
It is just FRB SNB opening an account in each other.
This is wat we call swap agreement.

(11-01-2023, 03:56 AM)jameslee58@hotmail.com Wrote:  Sometime i just imagine, why can't ruling party aceept opposition suggestions in Parliament, like "o ya, thank you for pointing out, i will work on it, i think you have a good point,  we overlooked it, will improve it and keep everyone update"
Instead... It has to be "don't anyhow say,  my plan better than your,  you misled whole world bla bla bla"
All these while, these puppies failed to admit wrong doings and mistakes. They thought they are the smartest abv all, to the extreme of looking down on Oppositions, but also to the commoners. We can see it through our own eyes.

It is not hard to see their underbellies
ya u must be one kind like singlon
for ex singlon know sthe Murder weapon
lazer beamformings with side globes
single address delivery side globes damage others.

do u remember singlon tok hokien
'pansim lah open for chinese visitation why
coronavirus causing covid19 does not exist
why here u need to deep dive.

taiwan
https://youtu.be/KK4-eMZmkvs?list=PL1yqR...GN6us8OvRZ

I m more worried when ministers said prepare to fight the election over ft issues
This is 4g language, which i think need to be toned down
Peoples will listened to it as fight for ft in election
4g kpi is foreign talent

Even no need to read the news also know the problem just that whether people excepted it or ignore it. Just like case of a new flat where owner sell it exactly the same when he first bought it already show something wrong with the system.