Sim Wong Hoo Obituary listed 10 brothers/sisters...4 passed away

He had 3 brothers and 2 already passed away.

[Image: AU9LBl3.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

So not married and no children.

I read the internet news put as Indi.. journalist with a not real life picture, they put him as married with children and one put him as aged 78 years old. How to believe? 
Looks like the purpose is to discredit him. Those websites are not well known.
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

(06-01-2023, 11:30 AM)theold Wrote:  So not married and no children.

I read the internet news by Indi.. journalist, they put him as married with children and one put him as aged 78 years old. How to believe? 
Looks like the purpose is to discredit him. The websites are not well known.

The work of despicable.jnternet trolls driving traffic to their site.

All have to be wary.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(06-01-2023, 11:32 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The work of despicable.jnternet trolls driving traffic to their site.

All have to be wary.

Likewise, it would be good if you had provided the source of what you uploaded in Post #1.  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

I read the internet news put as Indi.. journalist with a not real life picture, they put him as married with children and one put him as aged 78 years old. How to believe? 
Some websites are unreliable and cannot be trusted.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

How come he have Malay sister?

He got nieces and nephews with Malay names. That's inclusive.

(06-01-2023, 11:58 AM)winbig Wrote:  How come he have Malay sister?
Unlikely Malay. May be married to Muslim and converted to Islam religion. .... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(06-01-2023, 12:01 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Unlikely Malay. May be married to Muslim and converted to Islam religion. .... Big Grin

Yah. Or fostered by his parents so they list it.

(06-01-2023, 12:03 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Yah. Or fostered by his parents so they list it.

Saw the sister side got one Malay
Means sim parents adopt her during kampong days which is quite common Those days.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Could be a Tiong website.

FAKE , Sim is SINGLE all along. Same apply for that Qian Hu Kenny Yap, He also STILL SINGLE Smile

(06-01-2023, 12:35 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  FAKE , Sim is SINGLE all along. Same apply for that Qian Hu Kenny Yap, He also STILL SINGLE Smile
You seem to know all the local singles. You all have a single club ah? ...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(06-01-2023, 12:32 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  Could be a Tiong website.

Tell your kaki not to post further lah.

https://latestinbollywood.com/sim-wong-hoo-wife/

The Muslim sister could have been given away to a Malay family. 

In the past, it was common to give away baby girls as times were very hard.
Looking at the list ....there are many sisters.
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post

(06-01-2023, 11:49 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  Some websites are unreliable and cannot be trusted.

True....a lot of unscrupulous bastards out to cash in on fake "juicy" news.
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post

Why I always see those who run marathons uplorry suddenly?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Got one Japanese nephew in law but how?

who will inherit his wealth ?

will his family members fight in the court for the inheritance like PM Lee case ?

So many die.. Sim (heart ) bo lat? got problem.?

That $1.99 lady he helped where?.

(06-01-2023, 11:32 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The work of despicable.jnternet trolls driving traffic to their site.

All have to be wary.
Lidat u must have deleted your early post dis morning abt him having a wife and children. Im quite surprised at your lack of judiciousness lately since you usually are quite careful. Pl dun follow the suit of some IBs here for whom posting fake/unverified news is 1st nature to them.
[+] 2 users Like luncheonmeat's post

(06-01-2023, 11:28 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  He had 3 brothers and 2 already passed away.

https://i.imgur.com/AU9LBl3.jpg

if he never write his will, his 33% creative shares will go to the remaining 6.

(06-01-2023, 12:27 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Saw the sister side got one Malay
Means sim parents adopt her during kampong days which is quite common Those days.

Yes, most likely she was adopted out to a Malay family. Dis makes Sim an  even more admirable man in my eyes as he is a true rags to riches guy. He neber mentioned his  humble background nor the disadvantages he overcame along the way unlike some [Midas Lim]. Beri private and focussed man

time to milk and increase viewership.

(06-01-2023, 01:56 PM)drgn Wrote:  if he never write his will, his 33% creative shares will go to the remaining 6.
I believed Sim is a like minded person who wil definitely write a WILL. No one can turn against his WILL.

(06-01-2023, 02:17 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I believed Sim is a like minded person who wil definitely write a WILL. No one can turn against his WILL.

but he might not know that he could die in sleep.  he always claimed that he is very fit.

(06-01-2023, 04:37 PM)drgn Wrote:  but he might not know that he could die in sleep.  he always claimed that he is very fit.

It is possible that Sim had considered himself very fit, as he participate in many marathons and therefore may not had written a living Will........... Laughing

how come there is a sister with malay name?

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

(06-01-2023, 04:53 PM)wendychan Wrote:  how come there is a sister with malay name?

That is a mystery.............. Thinking
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post