Sim Wong Hoo cause of death explained

I think everyone is asking this question.
Let me explain.

Look at this report.
[Image: 1LPH5VU.jpg]

Look at this study when one pushes the body to run long distances ...there is scarring of heart tissue.

[Image: HXIvzRw.jpg]

The next clue are these:

1. Sim was working the day before and was scheduled to meet sale engineers the next day.

2. Report said he passed away peacefully ( likely in his sleep)
and appears sudden.

Likely is due to cardiac arrest while in his sleep due to scar tissue build up in his heart as he pushed himself to run many marathons.

[Image: z1fNkpT.jpg]
[Image: ppjMVTd.jpg]

[Image: 4uys4j4.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

Very misleading title. Why post such thing
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

bullshit link.

the site must be linked to sgbuffet.

try to make money out of sim's death

Din explain.....click bait spotted.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

[Image: cqnWmqV.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

haha. title really misleading. don't know the cause say death explained. typical in social media. simple wants to attract your attention, not scruple to enter any title.

(05-01-2023, 03:57 PM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  haha. title really misleading. don't know the cause say death explained. typical in social media. simple wants to attract your attention, not scruple  to enter any title.

Site author is checking on the cause of death and will update once he finds out from friends and relations of Mr Sim.

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Maybe TS can delete this thread since the link is clickbait. Or maybe replace link with one that actually explain the death.

Or maybe change thread title to something more meaningful like "Cause of death not revealed".

(05-01-2023, 03:59 PM)Levin Wrote:  Maybe TS can delete this thread since the link is clickbait. Or maybe replace link with one that actually explain the death.

Or maybe change thread title to something more meaningful like "Cause of death not revealed".

My apologies I have updated it. 

When saw the article at the site I was too excited to share it.
After j read then i realised it did not explain.

I have come up with my deduction based on available information. 

Please read.

(05-01-2023, 04:11 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  My apologies I have updated it. 

When saw the article at the site I was too excited to share it.
After j read then i realised it did not explain.

I have come up with my deduction based on available information. 

Please read.

No worries. Happened to a lot of people. I made mistakes in some of my posts too every once in a while and have to amend them.

So free can run so much marathon...no wonder his company no progress

cause of death
becos he run too much
this must be the 'official' narrative

the unofficial narrative is
he was vacinated
the vacine acclerated his heart condition
and his heart fail
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

Good one. Most probably this plus mrna .... double whammy.

(05-01-2023, 04:28 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  cause of death
becos he run too much
this must be the 'official' narrative

the unofficial narrative is
he was vacinated
the vacine acclerated his heart condition
and his heart fail

There's no official narrative yet AFAIK. The 'running too much' as a cause of death is TS' deduction.

(05-01-2023, 03:59 PM)Levin Wrote:  Maybe TS can delete this thread since the link is clickbait. Or maybe replace link with one that actually explain the death.

RIP...and Rest in peace...arhh.  Red_rose

Actually " maybe due to daily stuffs we eat , also " that Jab so call for Covi19 , jab once never mind than claim effect will lose for so call new variants so jab another round end up ? so call will not get serious ill BUT if you are elderly and surely have some illness also hard to say , this is why the report of deaths from Covi19 they just claim due to " that person medical condition ? "

running , another sport is enhance our body from aging strengthen our hearts , muscles. All along is enhance our body also mind.

Now talk as if " running " will trigger you sudden heart attack like that?

Those long-distance runners or people with strenuous exercise better stop their work out completely and go for less stressful exercises after they take mRNA. Not one but there are so many creditable people out there giving such warnings. So better take heed. .... Cool

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

To keep fit, marathon is not advisable to the elderlys. Brisk walk or slow jog 2.4km enough already.

(05-01-2023, 05:00 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  To keep fit, marathon is not advisable to the elderlys. Brisk walk or slow jog 2.4km enough already.

Some wong hoo was not merely running marathon.
He started serious running in his 50s and ran ultra marathon of 100+km

That is pushing the body especially the heart to the limit.

The tissue scarring on the hear can be bad causing sudden failure.

No joke force the heart to work extra hard

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(05-01-2023, 04:40 PM)Levin Wrote:  There's no official narrative yet AFAIK. The 'running too much' as a cause of death is TS' deduction.

so sgbutt tried to explain his death away (doing the main stream media's job for them)
incase more and more pple are begining to belive vacine is the cause of his death

is he worried that the vaccine really killed sim wong hoo?

So the best is don't do exercise to harm our heart tissue.....sleep ,eat and work only...

This thread is very irresponsible and quite disrespectful to the deceased. The cause of death is pure speculation.

(05-01-2023, 05:15 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  So the best is don't do exercise to harm our heart tissue.....sleep ,eat and work only...

You need exercise but not so extreme.

Look at Dr.M all along slightly overweight  his exercise after age 50 was walking and casual cycling now he is almost 100....still going strong.

(05-01-2023, 05:00 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  To keep fit, marathon is not advisable to the elderlys. Brisk walk or slow jog 2.4km enough already.

You have given good advice.......... Clapping

(05-01-2023, 05:17 PM)starbugs Wrote:  This thread is very irresponsible and quite disrespectful to the deceased. The cause of death is pure speculation.

It I a deduction based on published material.
Cardiac arrest is a common cause of death. 
I did not deduce something sensational or scandalous so it is not disrespectful.

Given Sim is a prominent person in our society and appears to have died suddenly the cause of death will be of interest to the public. Naturally people will try to answer what caused his death.

I am just stating what I think is likely.

It is abit strange we all know how Pele the Brazilian soccer star passed away but officially we don't know how our fellow Singaporean Sim passed away.

Still not "explained" but yr own deduction aka speculation

Just need to know when was his last jab and the brand

We hv lost a great talent. Really sad. Ever since the vaccination started, there hv been strange unexplained sudden deaths.

(05-01-2023, 05:31 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Still not "explained" but yr own deduction aka speculation

Everybody is just speculating Sim Wong Hoo cause of death.....it is best that a doctor certify the cause of death......... Clapping