Simi dreams ah lawrence wong? All our dreams shattered by the PAP liao!

[Image: opV7ZIO.png]
https://tinyurl.com/mr2mbsz6
[+] 2 users Like pinkypanther's post

(15-04-2024, 10:24 PM)pinkypanther Wrote:  [Image: opV7ZIO.png]
https://tinyurl.com/mr2mbsz6

Indeed. Lorland Wong crushed dreams by saying that after 99 years, HDB flats are to be returned to the State. Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

meaning he say SINGAPOREANS are dreaming lah..
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

He didn’t know why Sg changed its name from
星加坡 to 新加坡?

When do you see star?
At night, right…

At night what will you normally do?
Sleeping right…

During Sleeping, what will happen,
You will dream, right?

So when you will wake up from your dream the next day, what does it mean?
一切到头一场空。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Lawrence Wong has 3 months to prepare his 1st National Day Speech.

(15-04-2024, 10:39 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  He didn’t know why Sg changed its name from 
星加坡 to 新加坡?

It was Sink gapore and became (rising) Sun gapore. Laughter-68

your country not mine

anything is as good as

none of my fücking business

(15-04-2024, 10:30 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Indeed. Lorland Wong crushed dreams by saying that after 99 years, HDB flats are to be returned to the State. Rolleyes
After 99 years, the land need to be returned to the state. The state want the land.

He told us to keep dreaming until we uplorry.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(16-04-2024, 06:47 AM)winbig Wrote:  After 99 years, the land need to be returned to the state. The state want the land.

HDB flats are built on State Land. When you buy a HDB flat, you only buy the exclusive use of the space bounded by the four walls of the unit for 99 years. That's called a lease. 

You don't even have exclusive use of the common corridor, stairs and lift landing, much less ownership of the land ie the void deck. 

There's nothing to return if you don't own it in the first place. The land belongs to the State all this while. It has never been leased but may be rented out for short term use like wedding and funeral.

Off course the land return to state. 
Can bring along meh? 
Some countries only 30 years. 
After that you need to renew.

Sorry I have no confidence in this guy

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

Hdb pigeon hole is leased not sold to kumgong sinkies.

Rich and elites buy free hold landed.

Mugen tsukuyomi

(16-04-2024, 07:30 AM)Rainforest Wrote:  Sorry I have no confidence in this guy

He will need time, and I hope he not rushing anything fancy, 
as Spore enters slow growth period cannot be as ambitious as PM Lee.
Most just want decent jobs availability and low inflation. 

can only hope.

(15-04-2024, 10:30 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Indeed. Lorland Wong crushed dreams by saying that after 99 years, HDB flats are to be returned to the State.

Unlike owners of leasehold condos, HDB dwellers are not permitted to use even their fully paid-up flats as collateral to banks, to raise credit facilities for private loans. HDB also refers to flat owners as tenants, and those who rent from the owners as sub-tenants. I am surprised that most Sinkies still believe that they actually own their flats.

(16-04-2024, 07:31 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  Hdb pigeon hole is leased not sold to kumgong sinkies. Rich and elites buy free hold landed.

Since the Housing Board still refers to flat "owners" as tenants, the landlord can evict troublesome tenants, which the HDB has the authority to. The condo management cannot do the same to the owner of a unit in their development. 

(16-04-2024, 07:45 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  He will need time, and I hope he not rushing anything fancy, as Spore enters slow growth period cannot be as ambitious as PM Lee. Most just want decent jobs availability and low inflation. can only hope.

Is Lawrence Wong another seat warmer till the next Lee or Li comes of age?

(16-04-2024, 09:43 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Unlike owners of leasehold condos, HDB dwellers are not permitted to use even their fully paid-up flats as collateral to banks, to raise credit facilities for private loans. HDB also refers to flat owners as tenants, and those who rent from the owners as sub-tenants. I am surprised that most Sinkies still believe that they actually own their flats.

When in Rome, follow Roman law. If you don't like Roman law, you can leave. Rolleyes

(16-04-2024, 09:48 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Is Lawrence Wong another seat warmer till the next Lee or Li comes of age?

Are you accusing LKY of nepotism?

(16-04-2024, 07:22 AM)Migrant Wrote:  Off course the land return to state. Can bring along meh? Some countries only 30 years. After that you need to renew.

Even though residential properties with leases lasting 99-years or shorter can be found in countries such as Australia, leasehold land tenure over there may take the form of Term, Perpetual or Freeholding leases. Owners of leasehold properties there possess a strata title similar to that of condo owners in Singapore. Over in China, the relatively recent privatisation of housing under lease agreements, does not accord buyers complete ownership. This legal void leaves owners of residential properties with a great deal of uncertainty over their rights. In any case, the Housing Board should not be comparing our lease agreements to a communist country where there are gaps in legislation. The HDB should instead consider carefully how the current lease arrangement fits in with the Government's asset-enhancement policy for public housing.

(16-04-2024, 09:46 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Since the Housing Board still refers to flat "owners" as tenants, the landlord can evict troublesome tenants, which the HDB has the authority to. The condo management cannot do the same to the owner of a unit in their development. 

You are lessees not tenants. Those renting one or two room flats are tenants. There are plenty of lawyers in WP to explain these terms to you. Rolleyes

(16-04-2024, 09:50 AM)Oyk Wrote:  You are lessees not tenants. Those renting one or two room flats are tenants. There are plenty of lawyers in WP to explain these terms to you. 

If you bothered to look up a dictionary, you will realise that a person who holds the lease of a property is a lessee or otherwise known as a tenant. LOL! 

(16-04-2024, 09:49 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Are you accusing LKY of nepotism?

Anyone who has a shred of common sense will know what is obvious.

[Image: Commonsense.jpg]

(16-04-2024, 09:57 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Anyone who has a shred of common sense will know what is obvious.

It's common sense that we voted wisely. PM Lee would not get in if he didn't have what it takes.

But not everybody has common sense. 39% love the rape stories told by RK. Rolleyes

(16-04-2024, 10:02 AM)Oyk Wrote:  It's common sense that we voted wisely. PM Lee would not get in if he didn't have what it takes. But not everybody has common sense. 39% love the rape stories told by RK. 

The 60% voted for the devil they know because the Opposition is weak and keeps shooting themselves in the foot. 
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

https://youtu.be/ctwqa3QCwMw

Any changes to the post of General secretary of PAP?

(16-04-2024, 10:08 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  The 60% voted for the devil they know because the Opposition is weak and keeps shooting themselves in the foot. 

The 39% voted for the RK they don't know and nobody in edmw starts a thread to demand that Pritam sacks her wor.

(16-04-2024, 10:15 AM)Hope Wrote:  Any changes to the post of General secretary of PAP?

You want to apply? Big Grin