Simmons mattress

Did anybody recently purchase Simmons mattress and yet never receive the delivery? I waited almost 2 months still no sign. Lately, there was news that Simmons USA has filed for bankruptcy. Really worried

(31-01-2023, 10:28 AM)Tml7788 Wrote:  Did anybody recently purchase Simmons mattress and yet never receive the delivery? I waited almost 2 months still no sign. Lately, there was news that Simmons USA has filed for bankruptcy. Really worried
So how much $$ at stake ..... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

I am still using Simmons bed for 16 years...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

my cheapo $30 dilum still give me a good night sleep.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(31-01-2023, 10:28 AM)Tml7788 Wrote:  Did anybody recently purchase Simmons mattress and yet never receive the delivery? I waited almost 2 months still no sign. Lately, there was news that Simmons USA has filed for bankruptcy. Really worried

Please don't spread rumors..............it can be very damaging...................... Big Grin

Sorry to hear about your troubles with the Simmons mattress delivery. Two months is definitely a long time to wait for anything, let alone a mattress! And the news of the bankruptcy doesn't help alleviate any concerns. Have you tried contacting the seller or the manufacturer directly to see what's going on? It might be worth a shot to see if they have any information on your order. In the meantime, maybe it's time to get creative with your sleeping arrangements and check out Sleep Underground style! There you can find a lot of information on sleep.

Why not buy IKEA mattress?

I switch from sponge tyoe 2 yrs ago to spring type from IKEA costs around $200. Expensive but very good.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

You pay in full amount? Thinking
Big ticket item never pay in full amount without seeing physical item.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

https://simmons.com.sg/wp-content/upload...immons.pdf

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Update: I finally received my Simmon mattress after 2 months wait. Phew!
[+] 1 user Likes Tml7788's post

no need scared...............Simmons been sold and resold multiple times ..................worse than prostitute................that's why prices go sky-high..............

(03-03-2023, 06:41 AM)Tml7788 Wrote:  Update: I finally received my Simmon mattress after 2 months wait. Phew!

Because China shopped to USA is one month. then USA shipped to Singapore is another one month. so wait time is reasonable. Just that shipping cost is 100% on you.