Since like Banks got strict restriction on Paypal.

So I just got my new debit card want to link to my Paypal. Show decline again, which my old debit card no problem can't add back to Paypal.
So again I call up PayPal, told them I have new debit card to link but still cannot. After some security confirmation from Paypal than managed to add the new debit card.

I " suspect " bank side purposely make like this due to security so you need to verify personally via phone with PayPal.

(16-06-2022, 03:58 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  So I just got my new debit card want to link to my Paypal. Show decline again, which my old debit card no problem can't add back to Paypal.
So again I call up PayPal, told them I have new debit card to link but still cannot. After some security confirmation from Paypal than managed to add the new debit card.

I " suspect " bank side purposely make like this due to security so you need to verify personally via phone with PayPal.

why you don't have credit card?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vqS6qjsbZo

(16-06-2022, 07:14 PM)drgn Wrote:  why you don't have credit card?

I prefer debit card

(16-06-2022, 10:06 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vqS6qjsbZo

well PayPal do frozen your account partly a lot like to use sell " scam stuffs ". Nevertheless their support is there. In Sg they got office here. Yes if your account suddenly have lots of money never withdraw they do " frozen " the account partly suspect you use for illegal stuffs or what. One reason is so much money inside yet you never withdraw to your bank? So cause their curious.

Partly also I don't like to put in my debit card if there is an option to use Paypal I will choose PayPal.

in all these kinks and confusions
remember hard hard
US corp dola mati
no cheque kitting allowed
u need PAY app to cross borders seamlessly
that why u no get instant sms for confirmation
we do not know who cannot BALANCE after spending hrs 'money launderings'

(17-06-2022, 12:52 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I prefer debit card

if you are not qualified, ask your uncle to give you one.

I tried to link my bank account to PayPal but failed

Though singlon can tell story abt PAY app across borders wat hapan
yet when shopping for ex at parkway shopping mall witnessing new PAY app. promising the moon
no problem even got benefits, GOT me to ask 'have i cover everything
such is the Time we live u say cannot others can.