Singapore’s State Investor Temasek Is Engaging With Embattled Crypto Exchange FTX

https://news.bitcoin.com/report-singapor...hange-ftx/

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Hoping for quick money

(10-11-2022, 06:44 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  https://news.bitcoin.com/report-singapor...hange-ftx/

When Singapore authority allowed 3AC to open bucket shop in Singapore.

Many got badly burnt but cannot say - reveal their stupidity and business be affected.

It's ok...lost $ can make sinkees pay.

wow just wow
really gamble with the peoples' money
take big risk especially when it is not yours.

(10-11-2022, 08:18 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  It's ok...lost $ can make sinkees pay.
Neh .... increase GST lor! Very courageous ma according to one MP!

I am surprised Temasek can put in so much money in a Ponzi.

Yesterday it was revealed that FTX:
1. Created its own currency FTT.
2. By promoting FTT and restricting supply they pushed up FTT exchange rate.
3. Once FTT has a value, they print $16billion worth out of thin air and used it as collateral to buy other cryptos.
3. Binance was holding billions of FTT and decided to dump causing price to drop. Once drop FTX borrowing has not enough collateral and it collapsed.

Basically it is a scam.

Temasek invested jn a scam.

Temasek should be audited as its processes are weak.

This is not the first time it lost so much

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Our CPF will be affected. So higher interest rate savings is impossible now.

(10-11-2022, 08:57 PM)Truebluesg Wrote:  wow just wow
really gamble with the peoples' money
take big risk especially when it is not yours.
Angry Angry Angry

There are many dumb and naive people stil believed how great is tamasick. Thinking that got tamasick linked sure very safe. It is not abt the upside or downside of Bitcoin, but, how safe is the exchange pilfering away money from clients. Thereafter, simply closed shop.

(10-11-2022, 09:27 PM)babygirl Wrote:  Angry Angry Angry

Temasek got a pain in the asss

FTX, Crypto Exchange at the Heart of the Crash, Files for Bankruptcy

FTX, the distressed cryptocurrency exchange whose liquidity issues have been at the heart of a recent rout in digital asset prices, is filing for bankruptcy.

FTX, Alameda Research—a trading firm related to the exchange—and a host of around 130 other linked companies that once formed Sam Bankman-Fried’s crypto empire, have commenced voluntary Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings in Delaware.

The news was announced by FTX over Twitter. Bankman-Fried has also resigned as CEO of FTX Group, replaced by John J. Ray III, who will run the company’s operations through the proceedings.
[+] 1 user Likes babygirl's post

(10-11-2022, 09:14 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I am surprised Temasek can put in so much money in a Ponzi.

Yesterday it was revealed that FTX:
1. Created its own currency FTT.
2. By promoting FTT and restricting supply they pushed up FTT exchange rate.
3. Once  FTT has a value, they print $16billion worth out of thin air and used it as collateral to buy other cryptos.
3. Binance was holding billions of FTT and decided to dump causing price to drop. Once drop FTX borrowing has not enough collateral and it collapsed.

Basically it is a scam.

Temasek invested jn a scam.

Temasek should be audited as its processes are weak.

This is not the first time it lost so much

How.much $$$ Temasek actually threw into FTX?

OMG! Temasek supporting monkey business

FTX, lent $10bn to his affiliated trading firm, Alameda Research. Constance Wang, the 28 year-old ex-Credit Suisse analyst running the day-to-day operations of FTX is presumably sharing the pain. Caroline Ellison, another 28-year-old SBF protégé already appears to be out of a job. 

Ellison was CEO of Alameda Research, which is being wound down as of this afternoon. Alameda was a crypto market maker with a reputation for aggressive trading strategies. SBF confessed today that these were being funded by money customers had deposited in FTX for their own trading purposes.

Will the MPs query this about Temasek in Parliament?

Maybe, but then the Minister in charge will say "It is not meaningful to reveal" Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/ftx-com-g...18900.html

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

gone liao…already file for bankruptcy…dun think much meat to pick

Who lost money here? Kee chiu Big Grin

Dude who invested in troubled crypto exchange FTX goes from being millionaire on paper to having almost nothing

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/chillin...st-nothing