Singapore’s total fertility rate has fallen to a new low of 0.97

Singapore’s total fertility rate has fallen to a new low of 0.97 - the first time it has ever dipped below 1.0. 

Minister Indranee Rajah says the government is "determined to address this challenge": https://cna.asia/3V2dbDX

So much TCSS...but the hard facts are thae when the PAP imported so many people and cause the population density to go up the fertility rate goes down as a result.

This is a well known and scientifically established result.

Yet politicians act blur when they are the ones causing the problem.

[Image: bQ4aGfu.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Importing foreigners and give them citizenship to boost population is a good strategy for Spore govt. Imagine their home country feed them for the early years Spore govt no need feed so save a lot of monies for those early years.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

soon they may import FT babies Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes wulala's post

Think is because never meh meh pak enuff... Tongue

Blame the pro mRNA who scared to take latest jab.... Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Geneco's post

Song Boh!
You voted for it.

The team shd be sacked.

Babies are Sg first priority.
Importing won’t solve the root cause.
治标不治本。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(28-02-2024, 06:00 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Singapore’s total fertility rate has fallen to a new low of 0.97 - the first time it has ever dipped below 1.0. 
Minister Indranee Rajah says the government is "determined to address this challenge": https://cna.asia/3V2dbDX

That is just great! The Govt is "determined to address" a problem of its own making. Our leaders import all manner of foreigners into S'pore to drive property, car and the overall price of essentials up, then assure us that they will get to the bottom of the problem. They are the reason why S'poreans cannot afford to have babies! Our country is overcrowded and simply too expensive to live in.
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

more new citizens on the way.🤬🤬

[+] 1 user Likes whylah's post

Simple. Singaporean girls just need to get married earlier. Early 20s. Go back to how things were.

No we can’t do that. Girls are studying Masters.

Highly suspect the figure included the PRs like employment number,
so actual rate is even low.

20 years from now, Sg culture will be quite different from today which
already differ a lot from 20 years ago.

After seeing so many thing so exp. Where got mood to piak piak???

So all pakai condom. That is why bangla said now he sweep up
Many condom. True.

this black face lady got give birth anot? if no, then who is she to ask others to give birth?