Why Tharman starts distancing & avoiding being associated with his former govt team?

.Why Tharman starts distancing & avoiding being associated with his former govt team?

“I’m not on the same team as the government once I become president, be very clear about that,” Mr Tharman said on Sunday.

“All I meant is that my cast of mind all along has been that … (I like) being in defence. But I (will) not (be) on the same team as the government. If anything, I’ll be a referee.”

Questions
What's wrong about it?

If being elected President, will Tharman not says he'll be working closely with the Govt?

referee also got "kayu" referee.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

He will say a different thing after elected. To work closely with govt.

(13-06-2023, 07:22 AM)Instinct Wrote:  He will say a different thing after elected. To work closely with govt.

yah to "improve live of poor sinkies" and advise govt on matters affecting sinkies. 

nice slogan like "make good together".
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(13-06-2023, 07:27 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  yah to "improve live of poor sinkies" and advise govt on matters affecting sinkies. 

nice slogan like "make good together".

Dr Tony Tan promised to work hard to realise every Singaporean's dream.

6 years later, still Nightmare?"
[+] 3 users Like Scythian's post

He wants to distance from PAP then should never join them in the first place.

Support tharman.

Smile

(13-06-2023, 06:43 AM)Scythian Wrote:  .Why Tharman starts distancing & avoiding being associated with his former govt team?

“I’m not on the same team as the government once I become president, be very clear about that,” Mr Tharman said on Sunday.

He will never hesitate to throw his best friend under the bus once his motive is achieved
[+] 1 user Likes Dan's post

He used to be a finance minister maybe he knew something was wrong?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

If he really means what he said then can vote him or maybe walk over since $500m to qualify very rare

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(13-06-2023, 09:36 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  If he really means what he said then can vote him or maybe walk over since $500m to qualify very rare

Before the election, he's afraid himself to be linked to PAP

After election, it's your guess
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

(13-06-2023, 08:09 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  He wants to distance from PAP then should never join them in the first place.

Contagious

$$$ is good

you can leave PAP but remain faithful to PAP.

The usual wayang wayang as instructed by the emperor.

I think more candidates near closing date. Too early reveal can get sabotage