Singapore Girl Melissa spends $54K on nose and boop op here is the result..

https://www.tiktok.com/@melissawix/video...878956290/

So rich she been doing Facebook auction everyday.

(18-11-2021, 08:19 AM)Cmpunk Wrote:  So rich she been doing Facebook auction everyday.

If I remember rcorrectly she makes about 30k a month. 

She is a shrewd business woman.

But still 30k is nothing to shout about as some of the influences are hitting $200K a month

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Her teeth no nice

Smile

her boobs bigger than julie tan?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(18-11-2021, 08:43 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  If I remember rcorrectly she makes about 30k a month. 

But still 30k is nothing to shout about as some of the influences are hitting $200K a month

$30k a month better than a 20 years experience doctor’s pay. Wah, good good meh

Sad

She needs braces more than a nose or boob job.

(18-11-2021, 08:43 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  If I remember rcorrectly she makes about 30k a month. 

But those stuffs can earned so much? But I remembered she selling her own brand earbud called Siren that how she earn so much?

But she abit haolian blocked buyer if you criticised her stuffs.

You mean you remembered seeing her bank accounts with 30k monthly increment?...... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(18-11-2021, 09:29 AM)Cmpunk Wrote:  But those stuffs can earned so much? But I remembered she selling her own brand earbud called Siren that how she earn so much?

Yes plus endorsement fees etc.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

This type dime a dozen

Never show the boobs leh, could be virtual augment

Can sée cannot touch

so jialat ah?
must answer every question kaypoh people asked?
what a life!

She just want to promote herself so that she can get her viewership.