Singapore : Only 31% of workers feel they are fairly paid

https://sbr.com.sg/hr-education/news/und...inancially

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

I'd dare to say that most Singaporeans don't deserve the salary they're getting. I've seen many overseas people who are much better yet did not get a good pay.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(04-07-2022, 10:50 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I'd dare to say that most Singaporeans don't deserve the salary they're getting. I've seen many overseas people who are much better yet did not get a good pay.

I do have to agreed with you, look at those civil servants inside office.

don't worry we have
I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

pai seh but i feel i am overpaid...by govt....for a Jiak Liao bee Job....
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

(04-07-2022, 10:52 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I do have to agreed with you, look at those civil servants inside office.

The problem with our civil servants is that they don't really have a niche skill, hence resulting in them having to depend on industry experts. When they don't know anything and refuse to learn because they thought the bar is too high, they'll be led by the nose by others. They can be easily replaced.

(04-07-2022, 11:01 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  The problem with our civil servants is that they don't really have a niche skill, hence resulting in them having to depend on industry experts. When they don't know anything and refuse to learn because they thought the bar is too high, they'll be led by the nose by others. They can be easily replaced.

Nope, Should be TOO complacement aka TOO comfort. aka is un replaced partly even those made mistakes still can work till retirement age at 70 now.

They ONLY will so call tell those civil servant resign is due to Serious offence like sexual misconduct and corruption.

Whereas if your work performance is poor you still can be inside.

This month July 15th lol another Mid year bonus come in now they are waiting for year end.

If compare with Foreign MNCs

Yes Stat Boards and GLCs are about 30% lower

That is why CECA only works for Foreign MNC

Ramesh can earn $66k/ mth

But not in SingTel nor in Keppel

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

人在福中不知福

(04-07-2022, 10:50 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I'd dare to say that most Singaporeans don't deserve the salary they're getting. I've seen many overseas people who are much better yet did not get a good pay.

The FTrs are better in TKSS only as in talk and talk like they know alot but know nothing.  As to work, they are way behind Sinkees

Laughing