Singapore : PAP leaders leading us to more stress and unhappiness- here's why..
Exclamation 

In Singapore , PROGRESS =:more stress, more competition,  more unhappiness.

[Image: Zlbtp3A.jpg]

Many don't see the big picture of why situation become like this. We have all become disposable cogs in an economic engine losing sight of what is important.

This economic engine's sole purpose is to work us as hard as possible for as long as possible.

The Singapore leaders are just administrator of the economic machine. They make thjngs worse by importing competition and adding to the stress. They turn the society slowly into one highly unequal dog eat dog environment...then reward themselves with power, privilege and palatial homes. It is a live demonstration of how good things turn bad ...squeezing ordinary citizens dry.

Analysing the system, my conclusion is the system will just go downhill unable to deliver quality of life to the people. Elderly have to work until they die without possibility of retirement, housing and cars spiral out of reach for ordinary families, stress and unhappiness from unfulfilled needs grow and the system of greed devourr itself from within.

I thought Ridout, if anything, illustrate the moral bankruptcy of this leadership. They may wiggle out by saying they did nothing wrong by procedure but the truth is this. This govt created a housing problem by relentless import of foreigners then tell citizens to accept smaller flats in less popular locations if they cannot afford.  That the smaller new flats is sufficient for us. But behind our backs they were living in lavish palatial homes with land area bigger than Jewel. How disingenuous can they be when they express concerns about inequality in our society....they have zero credibility l!

Under such leadership things can only go downhill and people are looking back to 1990s and 1980s to find we were happier then. That is how long we have been going downhill.

Sorry for the rant. Woke up a bit angry because yesterday I took the MRT to Bukit Timah to do hiking. The hiking was fine but the journey there the trains were so pack like sardines body pressing against you. I spend the rest of the day thinking how we end up in this state....and where we are headed.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

So long post
If everyone thinks like u leads simple life
Not buying properties ..
Eat simple lives simple SG will never prospers

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(08-06-2023, 11:02 AM)FartSunKing Wrote:  If you really happy, stop whining and enjoy your life in Singapore

And be grateful and thankful to PAP

Just like me

Dear 100% Foreigner from Malaysia

Your life improved because you came from 3rd World Country

You are not even a local here 

Your noise is pure garbage and irrelevant

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 3 users Like Ola's post

(08-06-2023, 02:46 PM)Ola Wrote:  Dear 100% Foreigner from Malaysia

Malaysian always take for granted here Worst now Pinyo, Vietnam ......CECA

At least PRC and Indo do bring some value in the sense they contribute Taxes as these rich PRC , Indo buy properties , invest in SG here
[+] 3 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Malaysians has 2 Additional Advantages over other ASIA counterparts when they migrate here

That is why they feel ENTITLED to come here to rob

due to PAP's FTs #1 Policy

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(08-06-2023, 02:46 PM)Ola Wrote:  Dear 100% Foreigner from Malaysia

Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up

The more PaP Ministers we have over the years, it worsens our lives.

My block removed trees and made carpark, removed a walking path to give way to cars and even a tiny garden became half size.

(08-06-2023, 09:14 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  The more PaP Ministers we have over the years, it worsens our lives.

My block removed trees and made carpark, removed a walking path to give way to cars and even a tiny garden became half size.

Using symbolism you can think of it this we exchange our lives doing things we don't like in exchange for things we are brainwashed to think we need.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(08-06-2023, 10:53 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  In Singapore , PROGRESS =:more stress, more competition,  more unhappiness.

Many don't see the big picture of why situation become like this. We have all become disposable cogs in an economic engine losing sight of what is important.

This economic engine's sole purpose is to work us as hard as possible for as long as possible.

That is why I just dropped out of work to lead a happier life. If you don't do that you will kena grind down by the economic machine.

Don't chase after property, cars and  luxury goods just lead a simple life.

The Singapore leaders are just administrator of the economic machine. They make thjngs worse by importing competition and adding to the stress. They turn the society slowly into one highly unequal dog eat dog environment...then reward themselves with power, privilege and palatial homes. It is a live demonstration of how good things turn bad ...squeezing ordinary citizens dry.

Analysing the system, my conclusion is the system will just go downhill unable to deliver quality of life to the people. Elderly have to work until they die without possibility of retirement, housing and cars spiral out of reach for ordinary families, stress and unhappiness from unfulfilled needs grow and the system of greed devourr itself from within.

I thought Ridout, if anything, illustrate the moral bankruptcy of this leadership. They may wiggle out by saying they did nothing wrong by procedure but the truth is this. This govt created a housing problem by relentless import of foreigners then tell citizens to accept smaller flats in less popular locations if they cannot afford.  That the smaller new flats is sufficient for us. But behind our backs they were living in lavish palatial homes with land area bigger than Jewel. How disingenuous can they be when they express concerns about inequality in our society....they have zero credibility l!

Under such leadership things can only go downhill and people are looking back to 1990s and 1980s to find we were happier then. That is how long we have been going downhill.

Sorry for the rant. Woke up a bit angry because yesterday I took the MRT to Bukit Timah to do hiking. The hiking was fine but the journey there the trains were so pack like sardines body pressing against you. I spend the rest of the day thinking how we end up in this state....and where we are headed.

While most ppl hv to work very hard for yrs just to get a place to stay, it's amazing that you could afford to tangping bailan and enjoy worry-free living
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(08-06-2023, 04:53 PM)AngTehKor Wrote:  Import too many useless, self-entitled and lazy CECAS that why make many Singaporeans unhappy. And our useless Garvament defend Cecas with their life if you say any negative things about their beloved pets.

Why born Singaporeans become so bloody stupid?

How to abandon ship?

Just read online story about "Mutiny on the Bounty"

"The mutiny on the Royal Navy vessel HMS Bounty occurred in the South Pacific Ocean on 28 April 1789. Disaffected crewmen, led by acting-Lieutenant Fletcher Christian, seized control of the ship from their captain, Lieutenant William Bligh, and set him and eighteen loyalists adrift in the ship's open launch.

Amazingly..
"
" Today Pitcairn Island has a remarkable history: The 48 people who live there are mostly direct descendants of the notorious mutineers who took over the HMS Bounty in 1789."

(08-06-2023, 10:53 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  In Singapore , PROGRESS =:more stress, more competition,  more unhappiness.

That is why I just dropped out of work to lead a happier life. If you don't do that you will kena grind down by the economic machine.

Don't chase after property, cars and  luxury goods just lead a simple life.

Slaves in heaven.

(09-06-2023, 01:05 AM)Blin Wrote:  Slaves in heaven.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PclhNB8BiwI

.Reach a tipping point..

Why many Singaporeans keep continuously endure the pain and suffering W/O doing anything about it?

Why you allowed others to control your life and your future?

Certainly, there are better things you can do?
Think!

You have to find a way out

And just tell them to "F...k Off"

(08-06-2023, 11:12 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  While most ppl hv to work very hard for yrs just to get a place to stay, it's amazing that you could afford to tangping bailan and enjoy worry-free living

This post is not about me but the country being driven to a state that makes life so tough on the citizens life is not becoming better but harder and harder.

I worked for 5yrs and did business for 3 years. I a, living on my savings but looking for new business to start when time right

(09-06-2023, 03:18 AM)Scythian Wrote:  .
You have to find a way out

And just tell them to "F...k Off"

They have been losing support an I am sure the number of. Opposition will rise sharply in the next election.

The problem is many things they have done may be irreversible

(09-06-2023, 06:21 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  They have been losing support an I am sure the number of. Opposition will rise sharply in the next election.

The problem is many things they have done may be irreversible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWJD00-FItM

Work until die and cannot retire happily. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Suddenly, those former PAP senior ministers dominated for President election promised to represent all Singaporeans.

Were they not representing all Singaporeans when they were elected as ministers into Parliament?

Most of all following to the letter the Great reset
Activists all over

(08-06-2023, 11:12 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  While most ppl hv to work very hard for yrs just to get a place to stay, it's amazing that you could afford to tangping bailan and enjoy worry-free living

He lives in his own shell lah! Big Grin What can you expect from him leh?  Thinking

Inflation make everything go up