Singapore Vs Malaysia is more than just water issue, now, it's food

Singapore Vs Malaysia is more than just water issue, now, it's food

thru out all these years, Singapore leaders overlooking food supply.
All too lazy and are over fed..

Suggestion:
All millionaire Politicians should consider repaying back half of their earnings over past years for fixing only half of the country's problems.

Incompetent administrators
[+] 2 users Like Scythian's post

Malaysian leaders graduated in agriculture and farming from University of Malaya

Singapore leaders from Cambridge University in London and Harvard University in USA

Different approaches

(29-05-2022, 08:44 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Malaysian leaders graduated in agriculture and farming from University of Malaya

Singapore leaders from Cambridge University in London and Harvard University in USA

Different approaches

Your are saying your own Malaysian leaders are farmers?
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

If China can store food for 1.4 bil people lasting at least 2 years, what is the problem for 6 mil?

[+] 2 users Like webinarian's post

It is regrettable that PAP is more concern with carbon emission

And using this excuse to tax and collect more money

Get that Big Ego disGraceful to "CALL for international cooperation", lor

Food is also under Sustainability, its HER JOB & RESPONSIBILITY

Talk so much for what?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(29-05-2022, 09:24 AM)winbig Wrote:  Your are saying your own Malaysian leaders are farmers?

Farmers tightening the noose

As born Singaporean, I feel sad for my country

(29-05-2022, 09:25 AM)webinarian Wrote:  If China can store food for 1.4 bil people lasting at least 2 years, what is the problem for 6 mil?

Extremely highly paid, Singapore leaders very free and more relax

All other 9 Asean countries have more than sufficient food supply for a much larger population..

Why Singapore leaders kpkb?

(29-05-2022, 08:34 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Singapore Vs Malaysia is more than just water issue, now, it's food

thru out all these years, Singapore leaders overlooking food supply.
All too lazy and are over fed..

Suggestion:
All millionaire Politicians should consider repaying back half of their earnings over past years for fixing only half of the country's problems.

Incompetent administrators

This time is food lah! Next time leh?

food cost so high now. carbon tax somemore, who the hell can take it. and also the 10 ct plastic bag program. cannot provide bags yet want to open business.

(30-05-2022, 09:16 AM)jus4lucky Wrote:  food cost so high now. carbon tax somemore, who the hell can take it. and also the 10 ct plastic bag program. cannot provide bags yet want to open business.

W/O imposing sanction on Russia, SG govt can buy cheap oil and wheat.

But our leaders are not smarter than many

(30-05-2022, 06:06 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  This time is food lah! Next time leh?

Next time is air quality lor.

You want good quality air and not hazy air from burning,

Then you have to pay. 

If not your cuntry will have smokey and hazy air.
[+] 1 user Likes Stoki's post

(30-05-2022, 05:41 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Farmers tightening the noose

As born Singaporean, I feel sad for my country

Alex Tan, you have already abandoned Singapore many years ago!

So, stop toking cok!

(30-05-2022, 10:18 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Alex Tan, you have already abandoned Singapore many years ago!

So, stop toking cok!

Putting everyone on a small island is like putting all eggs in one basket..

Scattered some outside Singapore is heslthy

Everything must have a backup plan. Pay them so much but cannot solve a simple chicken problem.
[+] 2 users Like pinkpanther's post

(30-05-2022, 08:55 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Everything must have a backup plan. Pay them so much but cannot solve a simple chicken problem.

promote to eat veg.

[Image: laughing-baby-laughing-toddler.gif]

reports coming out after visiting Malaysia
there sadness
no we have no problems with Malaysia
singlon no visit also know
now they have done so and reported back to me.

(29-05-2022, 08:44 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Malaysian leaders graduated in agriculture and farming from University of Malaya. Singapore leaders from Cambridge University in London and Harvard University in USA. Different approaches

High tech vs farm tech - How to compare ? Rolleyes

[Image: singapore-dollar-hits-highest-record-in-...buzz-4.jpg]

Today i taken photos
tomorrow i will make new passport
i must see for myself.
IAM not vaccinated

(30-05-2022, 05:41 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Farmers tightening the noose. As born Singaporean, I feel sad for my country

As a SGrean myself, I feel fortunate that being a hub in this region, food access and options remains open....Unlike those rice-growing countries who can't even feed their own population.

(30-05-2022, 09:35 PM)Manthink Wrote:  High tech vs farm tech - How to compare ? Rolleyes

[Image: singapore-dollar-hits-highest-record-in-...buzz-4.jpg]

US corporation Dola died
on a longer time frame Farm tech wins
yes it is true the pressure relief is the foreign exchange market for the dying Dola.

(30-05-2022, 08:55 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Everything must have a backup plan. Pay them so much but cannot solve a simple chicken problem.

The "chicken problem" is from Bolehland.
The solution is source from other countries.
Why you complain ? You only eat Bolehland chicken meh ? Laughing

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-05-30-21-42-47.png]
https://youtu.be/JwS824WRflI

(30-05-2022, 09:39 PM)singlon Wrote:  US corporation Dola died on a longer time frame Farm tech wins
yes it is true the pressure relief is the foreign exchange market for the dying Dola.

Nothing new in what you said.

a. US system is already corrupted beyond repair -  that's why US's only leverage left is endlessly printing the USD.
b. agriculture industry had always being the bedrock for large countries rich or poor...Question is how efficient it is...which in Bolehland case is not.

"Supply from other countries in place, says Chan Chun Sing as 300,000 eggs touch down at Changi"

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/s...t%20Changi
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

"Trade Minister Chan reiterated on Facebook that "we also have many other source countries which we have identified over the years and are able activate them quickly when the need calls for it".

"This applies not just to eggs but other food products and essential items... These efforts to secure and diversify our food supply have been developed and strengthened through the years," he said."

must made other country to import cheap poultry, so can depend less on malaysia alone. mabe can have treaty deal for country that provide food staple so that they can benefit too is they import their poultry easily.

[Image: A145-D967-6-BD6-4-D94-A6-FE-915-CB58-A3-CE4.jpg]

(30-05-2022, 09:51 PM)Scythian Wrote:  "Trade Minister Chan reiterated on Facebook that "we also have many other source countries which we have identified over the years and are able activate them quickly when the need calls for it".

"This applies not just to eggs but other food products and essential items... These efforts to secure and diversify our food supply have been developed and strengthened through the years," he said."

" This time it's chicken next time it may be something else  ": says PM Lee

Their statements on sufficient food supply don't synchronise.