Singapore court orders temporary reprieve for mentally disabled man on death row
Information 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asi...story.html

International pressure. VTL with Malaysia will open.

EU tell pap to stop it
pap obey

Next time should just tell the govt to allow drugs carried by intellectually disabled person.

依法办事。
很多人,确不懂这法指的是什么? Thinking
人是活的,法是死的。
其实这句话是不对。
法其实是活的,很多人不懂。

Just like now a mentally disabled man can commit such a serious crime, how to judge he knows what is he doing.

Just like a famous Chinese saying.
不知者无罪。
If he doesnt know what he is doing, the judge still want to put him to death?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

This is only a temporary reprieve. In the end justice to hang will still be carried out. We do not want people to be dependant on taking drugs in our society.

tomorrow will be a better day

(09-11-2021, 08:24 AM)5354 Wrote:  IQ 69 not him but those here and elsewhere who believed it is true

All here agree?

He was instructed and guided.
The drug lord threatened to kill his girlfriend and family.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(09-11-2021, 07:43 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  EU tell pap to stop it
pap obey

Vassal state of White man

sometimes we hv to sacrifice a few to save many.

牺牲小我,才能完成大我

We must yield to external pressure …. once guilt must follow thru the sentence

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

No execution. Got covid.

A brilliant play by someone inside. Now for Harimau to pardon him...

I think death sentence should be commuted to life sentence. Anyway we should punished to teach not punished to destroy. Sad for him. Hope he can be reincarnated to a better life if he's hanged.

(09-11-2021, 06:57 PM)Great Wrote:  I think death sentence should be commuted to life sentence. Anyway we should punished to teach not punished to destroy. Sad for him. Hope he can be reincarnated to a better life if he's hanged.

Yah, death sentence is terrible especially if the convict has low IQ. Life sentence is more appropriate.

Even convicted murderers don't have to be hanged now.

(09-11-2021, 07:08 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Yah, death sentence is terrible especially if the convict has low IQ. Life sentence is more appropriate.

Just cut the 4 limps and throw to whatever country who want to feed him lah.

Convicted murderers don't have to be hanged now. I also agree, just also cut the 4 limps away. Let them live freely.

(09-11-2021, 07:08 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Yah, death sentence is terrible especially if the convict has low IQ. Life sentence is more appropriate.

If mentally disable AND being forced to, then life sentence is alright.
But only if both are true. 

Death penalty should stay.

(09-11-2021, 06:57 PM)Great Wrote:  I think death sentence should be commuted to life sentence. Anyway we should punished to teach not punished to destroy. Sad for him. Hope he can be reincarnated to a better life if he's hanged.

He is charged with drug trafficking, not consuming drug.  The govt. must ensure those that traffic in drug be executed so that it becomes a deterrent to potential criminals.... Angry

"........... after he tested positive for Covid-19". Covid temporarily saved him Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

if he got long covid how?