Singapore delivery boys earn S$10K/month?

Singapore delivery boys earn S$10K/month?

https://theindependent.sg/singapore-deli...10k-month/ 

Quote:Sure or not

All this is fake information released by food delivery companies to lure people to work as food delivery boys.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

Not true at all.

One void deck aunty has a nephew who ended up doing this job

5 or 6 days a week and he will stand by at the Shopping mall

Max around $3k per mth but OK since he is only O' Levels or N'levels

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(29-01-2024, 04:05 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  All this is fake information released by food delivery companies to lure people to work as food delivery boys.

No harm to give it a try maybe can get 5k pm which is better than sitting at home playing computer games, listening to mama's nagging

(29-01-2024, 05:28 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  No harm to give it a try maybe can get 5k pm which is better than sitting at home playing computer games, listening to mama's nagging

Why should i do this when there is so much money to be made shorting China and Hong Kong stock index as the China economy sinks.

Make money with brains us much better than hard labor.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(29-01-2024, 06:59 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Why should i do this when there is so much money to be made shorting China and Hong Kong stock index as the China economy sinks.

Since you can make so much money, why not hire a maid for yr mama who has been taking care of you for 40-50 yrs? It's only 500-600 pm

(29-01-2024, 06:59 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Why should i do this when there is so much money to be made shorting China and Hong Kong stock index as the China economy sinks.

Sure, 股神

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(29-01-2024, 07:10 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Since you can make so much money, why not hire a maid for yr mama who has been taking care of you for 40-50 yrs? It's only 500-600 pm

有没有听过五分钱大过牛车轮  Laughing

Ignore List: Oyk
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

Definitely better to make money with brains. But trading is high risk even with brains. Have a mix of brain and brawn is best

Dun listen to this guy, trading stocks will never make one rich. This I can surely confirm for u. All those stock brokers working for me, none of them is as rich as me.

(29-01-2024, 09:43 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Definitely better to make money with brains.  But trading is high risk even with brains. Have a mix of brain and brawn is best

He thought that he is trading with brain but the reality is he's trading on rumours. Listen to a few videos and thought that he knows it all.

Ignore List: Oyk

last time got 1 guy claim he earned $30+K as Grab driver.

(29-01-2024, 04:05 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  All this is fake information released by food delivery companies to lure people to work as food delivery boys.

only fools will believe delivery boys earn 10k a month
[+] 1 user Likes Jinwului's post

(29-01-2024, 06:59 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Make money with brains us much better than hard labor.

Gamblers don't need brains, they need luck.
Plenty of it.