Singapore has to bring in more foreign talent: PM Lee

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ty-4314751

Mr Lee also shared that outside of India, Singapore has the biggest concentration of graduates from the Indian Institute of Technology and the Indian Institute of Management.

The two are the top institutions in India, and securing a place in one is comparable to getting into the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Stanford University or Harvard University, he said.

Those professionals have formed associations in Singapore and hold functions from time to time. “If I can get such a pool, come here and work here, it is a tremendous plus for us.”

You told us to integrate with them

After 10 or 15 years, SG social norms like SAI

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 3 users Like Ola's post

Knn ..... then sinkies become minority pui
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

Real foreign talent no want come here yah. Ony cmi CECAs and tiongkok money launderers.

Investors oso balik kampong after some time. Ask Dyson and downsizing google.
[+] 4 users Like luncheonmeat's post

most of the trash they bring in dont want to 'integrate'
instead they build a wall of them vs us
then they scheme to bring in their other trash and deny us our jobs using various nefarious schemes and technique
eg ..throw away all the sgporean job applications and only submit their own pple to the boss
..they gang to gether and make the sgporean do their job to force sgporean out...then get their own pple in...and the manager gets a cut from the new recuit's salary..
[+] 2 users Like singaporean1964's post

And there it goes again. Where in a country, whereby citizens are not protected, instead got side-lined? I can only shake my head. Can only hope that Oppositions can stepped-in sooner the better.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

we feel sick to be among with them at large quantity of them here. we just dont feel at ease. why sg become like this. the pap is not building our own core people, which made us disgust. still dare to talk nonsensical.
[+] 2 users Like jus4lucky's post

It is the people's job to integrate the foreign talent.
Govt is to bring them in.

(10-05-2024, 07:02 PM)Ola Wrote:  You told us to integrate with them

After 10 or 15 years, SG social norms like SAI

Did he integrate with his siblings?

Rotfl

8Umbrella Umbrella
[+] 2 users Like klat's post

Sgbuffet is a highly respected investment guru. Regrettably he's the last... I mean he's not passing his genes down.

The government has taken note of this and this is why we need more FTs.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

What does an old man who are born with a silver spoon all his life ? Knn

After displacing so many locals still not enough. Such a heartless PM who should step down 10 years ago.
[+] 3 users Like Wy:Nox's post

Another reason to vote them out!🖕
[+] 2 users Like Alice Alicia's post

what nonsense. foreigners come to sg to leech our resources.
[+] 3 users Like mrclubbie's post

Dont laugh!
Very soon will see a FT PM.

物极必反。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

[Image: IMG-20240510-214521-694.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20240510-214604-700.jpg]

(10-05-2024, 06:50 PM)forum456 Wrote:  https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ty-4314751

Mr Lee also shared that outside of India, Singapore has the biggest concentration of graduates from the Indian Institute of Technology and the Indian Institute of Management.

The two are the top institutions in India, and securing a place in one is comparable to getting into the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Stanford University or Harvard University, he said.

Those professionals have formed associations in Singapore and hold functions from time to time. “If I can get such a pool, come here and work here, it is a tremendous plus for us.”

you can tell that PM Lee like CECA very very much !

Then there is something seriously wrong with our institutions of higher learning. Why our university graduates can’t enter and compete with th foreigners?
Really shit people with no planning and looking after our own Sinkies.

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 4 users Like surfer's post

our parliament also must import FT minister, from america , sweden, australia and all over the world. we need a change too. maybe our president can come from American too as long we paid them to do the job.
[+] 3 users Like jus4lucky's post

(10-05-2024, 08:46 PM)mrclubbie Wrote:  what nonsense. foreigners come to sg to leech our resources.
And giving rise to social problems and dirtying our environment.

(10-05-2024, 07:57 PM)klat Wrote:  Did he integrate with his siblings?

Rotfl

good one

So finally you guys saw the fox tail.     Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(10-05-2024, 07:08 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Knn ..... then sinkies become minority pui

Imported FTs become new Citizen to keep PAP perpetually in power
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

Need to bring in moar useful idiots for big pharma to huat lololololol... Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Geneco's post

Singapore has no resources. It only has humans, buildings and ....

Pm is trying to smoke you. 

You move  to other countries, it is u having to integrate to the local community, not the local having to integrate with u

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

Welcome to Indiapore

Wow,, somemore,,, jilat for younger group already

Is he selling away this little Red Dot?😳😡

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post

One day the whole cabinet is full of FTs then he will wake up.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"