Singapore in strong position to ease Covid-19 restrictions further, say some experts

Singapore in strong position to ease Covid-19 restrictions further, say some experts

https://tnp.straitstimes.com/news/singap...me-experts

Like that can start to collect SIA.

Desperately want to open up the economy because we are broke?

Even if we open up bigger, can it really create good jobs for locals?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 3 users Like Ola's post

(04-02-2022, 05:25 PM)Ola Wrote:  Desperately want to open up the economy because we are broke?

Even if we open up bigger, can it really create good jobs for locals?

wtf though we had strong reserve ????

(04-02-2022, 05:29 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  wtf though we had strong reserve ????

I suspect our reserves are in the trillions........
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

All the current vaccines r proven not effective against omiron n its variants...so wait lah ..not the time to fully open yet till we find a better vaccine..

Need to monitor daily cases n carefully calibrate the steps n the best actions to take going forward.

Any of those experts mother or father died?

(04-02-2022, 08:16 PM)Yin yang Wrote:  All the current vaccines r proven not effective against omiron n its variants...so wait lah ..not the time to fully open yet till we find a better vaccine..

Need to monitor daily cases  n carefully calibrate the steps n the best actions to take going forward.
i think for a start, the wearing of face mask should be kept, social distancing should stay and booster vaccines must be ongoing.  Only the number of people at a gathering should be increased to eight, so that our social life is more meaningful. This is my personal view, other views are welcome......

(04-02-2022, 08:26 PM)debono Wrote:  i think for a start, the wearing of face mask should be kept, social distancing should stay and booster vaccines must be ongoing.  Only the number of people at a gathering should be increased to eight, so that our social life is more meaningful. This is my personal view, other views are welcome......

All COVID policies should be removed since we are heading for endemic anyway..

Established travel bubble with other countries such that no need to test either way, aka back to the good old days..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(04-02-2022, 08:26 PM)debono Wrote:  i think for a start, the wearing of face mask should be kept, social distancing should stay and booster vaccines must be ongoing.  Only the number of people at a gathering should be increased to eight, so that our social life is more meaningful. This is my personal view, other views are welcome......

For high volume areas, promote use of double masks or nasal spray inhibitor like https://pirdal.pharmd.com.my/

Teach public frequent wash of nose and mouth to reduce viral load to minimum so body defense can handle
more effectively. 

Booster is not suitable for some people, if pill is available and safe let they use it as treatment. 
Also to note current booster are all old variants.

Anyway these experts have fail many times, doubt about their abilities are rising fast
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

"Experts" or "sexperts"???  Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

Better if everyone kena then can scrap all the restrictions and life back to normal.

Xperts good in horlan ppl...

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

Open la since majority always pro vaccination with certainty they are protected in order to support the opening up the border and accepting living with the virus .
Why now need to hesitate opening up?

For world overall cases, the number of death are mostly old people. This number is high. The number of death for the rest is comparable to the number of death from flu.

Leaders are irresponsible 

They don't care

So many experts just bullshxtting around. Talk is cheap and free.
[+] 3 users Like mikotan's post

(04-02-2022, 05:37 PM)debono Wrote:  I suspect our reserves are in the trillions........

We have no means to really know the actual numbers, it could be any figure as long as this information is kept with great secrecy.

Our leaders didn't say, it's those Jiak leow bee experts who said.

Are they paid to comment?

(05-02-2022, 07:18 AM)mikotan Wrote:  So many experts just bullshxtting around. Talk is cheap and free.

They also said Singapore has set Gold Standard

But news also said, SG is dangerous and cases like yesterday was 13000 cases already.. Oh no.