Tiger Brokers. Anyone knows?

I heard Tiger Brokers very cheap fees. Anyone knows how it works, and can trust or not?
And how you get register? Any recommendations?

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

(22-12-2021, 05:42 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  I heard Tiger Brokers very cheap fees. Anyone knows how it works, and can trust or not?

You mean cheap for Singapore stocks?

You have to pay upfront and deposit money into your account with them.

However when you buy stocks it does not go into your CDP account but a nominee account.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Go Investing.com and ask.

(22-12-2021, 05:42 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  I heard Tiger Brokers very cheap fees. Anyone knows how it works, and can trust or not?

in the initial phase, they will find all means to make you trust them.. once they fulfil their goals, is anyone guess what will happen

aggressive

don't know where they get my mobile no

simply create chatgroup
and blow on tiger acc

(22-12-2021, 06:22 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  in the initial phase, they will find all means to make you trust them.. once they fulfil their goals, is anyone guess what will happen

I believe that is what happened...... Angry crying

(22-12-2021, 07:13 PM)debono Wrote:  I believe that is what happened...... Angry crying

happened or will happen?

(22-12-2021, 07:27 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  happened or will happen?

I think it has happened.... crying

How about interactive broker? Safe

(22-12-2021, 06:22 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  in the initial phase, they will find all means to make you trust them.. once they fulfil their goals, is anyone guess what will happen

Really? But I heard they are connected to Shoppee, which is owned by Singapore’s number one Billionaire. surely cannot bad reputation

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

(22-12-2021, 06:08 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  You mean cheap for Singapore stocks?

You have to pay upfront and deposit money into your account with them.

However when you buy stocks it does not go into your CDP account but a nominee account.

If like that then no point. I heard minimum brokerage fee only five dollars compared to $20 I paying now.

(22-12-2021, 07:32 PM)debono Wrote:  I think it has happened.... crying

can you give more information ?

(22-12-2021, 08:48 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  Really? But I heard they are connected to Shoppee, which is owned by Singapore’s number one Billionaire. surely cannot bad reputation

we shall see.

(22-12-2021, 06:12 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Go Investing.com and ask.

(22-12-2021, 08:50 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  can you give more information ?

Go to Investing.com and ask.... Laughing nudie

(22-12-2021, 09:06 PM)debono Wrote:  Go to Investing.com and ask.... Laughing nudie

ask what? thought u know something. seems like is hearsay only ?