Singapore may have no choice but to tighten measures if COVID-19 spread r

Singapore may have no choice but to tighten measures if COVID-19 spread amplified by 'unnecessary' risks: Lawrence Wong 

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ng-2416736

Look like very contradicting ...
Like playing paper, scissors and stone...the whole MMTF

(05-01-2022, 10:33 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Singapore may have no choice but to tighten measures if COVID-19 spread amplified by 'unnecessary' risks: Lawrence Wong 

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ng-2416736

OKY really lousy lah
[+] 3 users Like EXBB's post

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ti-2410271

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

This type of cok news?
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

He say tighten whereas Gan claim cannot close.

So I read more,

Lawrence means " like revert back No dine in or just two, which I see more likely the same what they do on delta variant " nothing new.

Gan is mean, cannot close the door, allow foreigners come in

I only feel , is all still depend how the cases is , if a lot foreigners also don't wish to come in SG.

lol, want to open but never come out details ?? USA put " Unknown label on SG , North Korean , another country I think is Iran? but I do remember North Korea also label Unknown "

Now This Ong Y K claim will give USA more details .

Nonsense man , Want to open claim cannot close yet give " half past details? "
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(05-01-2022, 10:35 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Look like very contradicting ...
Like playing paper, scissors and stone...the whole MMTF

I thought OYK said it’s a snake and ladder game?
Looks like OYK is putting the senior citizens in the middle of the ladder... if a SC goes up the ladder, there will be a snake waiting for him. If he climbs down, he will falls into the snake pit.

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

[+] 1 user Likes YummyKing's post

I think we are now in a situation where if we open up will die, don't open up also mati. The reason is if open up and covid spread too much, hospital cannot cope and other countries might ban travel here. If don't open up, economy in deep shit. .... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

Actually they said vaccines until like got dragon got snake and Omicron is mild, cases low, hospitalisation load can plan ahead, SG should open up.....BUT....PAP SUPER DUPER KIASI!!!!!

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

(06-01-2022, 02:07 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  I think we are now in a situation where if we open up will die, don't open up also mati. The reason is if open up and covid spread too much, hospital cannot cope and other countries might ban travel here. If don't open up, economy in deep shit. .... Rolleyes

Follow Law of Nature won’t die. Big Grin
每当来到十字路口, 你不知道该这么做的时候?
就看看老天爷,它会给你答案的。
有些迷信者就会问神,可往往都是鬼在作祟。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

with US corporation dead no DOLA
Singapore caught in a pincer DEAD.
Good to check our Gold reserves Beri little
only know how to play Green.
ie Great reset.
Look at the amt of foreign elements picking a living here
u should be shuddering.
All the real singapolans ' wealth kena leveraged
A Bank issued me a cheque to add amt and sign
and put in pigeon hole. Bounced.
Expiry date 13th of January 2022.
no wori i let it lapsed.

(06-01-2022, 09:42 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Follow Law of Nature won’t die. Big Grin
每当来到十字路口, 你不知道该这么做的时候?
就看看老天爷,它会给你答案的。
有些迷信者就会问神,可往往都是鬼在作祟。
Consult I-Ching ah?....... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

"The enforcement agencies are continuing with the investigations, they are reviewing CCTV footages to identify the culprits. These people will be called in for interviews and enforcement actions will be taken against those who have breached the rules."

Those who laugh at CCP for doing that to their citizen, Singapore is doing it as well..

In fact, whole world is doing it..

But yes, if we can't arrest them on the spot (poli to take the blame for this), then the 2nd best thing to do is to fine all these people $300 each or more (x10 for foreigners).. Make this a lasting New Year memory for them.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(05-01-2022, 10:36 PM)EXBB Wrote:  OKY really lousy lah
Lousy till rotten.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(06-01-2022, 11:52 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  Lousy till rotten.

Wait he give you this stare
[Image: IMG-20220106-114903.jpg]

how to measure my monitor

Imported cases climbing

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post

(06-01-2022, 10:37 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Consult I-Ching ah?....... Rolleyes

Answer can be found inside. Big Grin

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"