Singapore offers medical team as Gaza aid

New foreign doctors and nurses can consider sending them
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(13-11-2023, 01:35 PM)Manthink Wrote:  You "think" ?  LOL! Obviously you never serve NS.  Big Grin

Yup lor if can that time I will have xiang liao...that ops.
Knn my unit chief clerk still can lie to me got Simi overseas allowance than in the end don't have since I am a chao nsf

(13-11-2023, 02:00 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  New foreign doctors and nurses can consider sending them

We shd support on immediate ceasefire, not merely sending medical team.
无辜的小孩,还死不够多吗?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

News says Israeli snipers shot people who were trying to leave the main hospital from the east while Israel told Palestinians they could evacuate from east part of the hospital. Then Israel accuses Hamas of using civilians as human shields and blocked them from leaving the hospital.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

Singapore Public Donates Over S$2M To Gaza Humanitarian Aid, Includes Medical Supplies & Food 🙏

Singapore's Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) said the public donations by Singaporeans were officially handed over on Friday (10 Nov).

👉 https://tsl.to/sgdonatesgaza

@mustsharenews

It is extremely dangerous to enter Gaza, the IDF bomb hospitals and ambulances without concerns.

(13-11-2023, 08:21 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Safe or not har? I supposed medical team as Gaza aid means we help people from Gaza i.e. Palestinians tio bo? This crazy Jews if they know we send medical team to help Palestinians but hide in Egypt, I am afraid they might locate our position and bomb it by air or send some missiles over to destroy them.      Big Grin
We are differnence conpare to Malaysia. Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes Tee tiong huat's post

(13-11-2023, 02:59 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  It is extremely dangerous to enter Gaza, the IDF bomb hospitals and ambulances without concerns.

Because Hamas hide inside there

Is Israel buying military weapons from Singapore?
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

(13-11-2023, 03:16 PM)Scythian Wrote:  .
Is Israel buying military weapons from Singapore?

Singapore doesn't take sides

And sending medical houseman to Gaza for field trainings

(13-11-2023, 03:15 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Because Hamas hide inside there

IDF treats both Hamas and Palestinians the same calling them “animals”. Israelis don’t separate Gazans from Hamas, kill them all.

Netanyahu says “we have killed thousands of terrorists”….you see they regard 2.1 million Gazans as terrorists not just Hamas militants

(13-11-2023, 03:09 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  We are differnence conpare to Malaysia. Clapping

Malaysia Jokes operates in a different way.
[+] 1 user Likes Tee tiong huat's post

US President Biden should send medical support to Gaza hospitals becoz bombs and rockets fired by Israel are made in USA

(13-11-2023, 04:55 PM)Scythian Wrote:  .
US President Biden should send medical support to Gaza hospitals becoz bombs and rockets fired by Israel are made in USA

Instead Biden asked Netanyahu to minimise civilian casualties by using 200 pound bombs instead of 2000 pound mega bombs IDF has been dropping since day one.

Jumping back and forth to create attention..

If our medic team sent there kena bombed by Israel how ah? I think sure lan lan only.    Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(13-11-2023, 05:04 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  If our medic team sent there kena bombed by Israel how ah? I think sure lan lan only.    Thinking

They will be surrounded by UN peacekeeping force

Hidden and under covers by UN forces

Only appears during breakfast, lunch and dinner + tea breaks

(13-11-2023, 05:08 PM)Scythian Wrote:  They will be surrounded by UN peacekeeping force

Hidden and under covers by UN forces

Only appears during breakfast, lunch and dinner + tea breaks

Need to dry drill for emergency, check medical store to see any expiry med and set up of field BCS. Need to do recce also . Check surgery field equipment also
Conduct pyschology to patients also...

Not so simple. ...very stressful de with more patients and casualty.
Done that before for certain overseas international ops.

1. Infant
2. Kids
3. Adult male or female

Management approach different very stress de.

On the flip side UN or Egypt might assign a security team .

But once over there ... you face language barrier, mental challenging and anxiety special on the ground.

Those countries selling weapons and rockets to Israel must also provide medical aids and support to Gaza.

Those countries ranked top 20 world's biggest arms sales must be obligated to donate medical aid  and food supplies to the country under attacks.

such a waste 10/7 is movie shot
[Image: Screenshot-from-2023-11-13-14-16-32.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2023-11-13-14-07-55.png]
[Image: Screenshot-from-2023-11-13-14-04-44.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2023-11-13-13-57-28.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2023-11-13-13-55-44.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2023-11-13-13-50-42.png]

Tim Osama
he was taken out when he entered into a US pakistani hospital noone saw him leaving
Now Hamas has to go. PLO in the pocket
https://youtu.be/uM7ag2O2VkE