Singapore one of world's 10 best destinations for retiree: Only Hossan Leong go JB

"Singapore one of world's 10 best destinations for retiree travelers : Only Hossan Leong retired in JB

Tue 6/11/2024, 10:56 pm (PT)

Singapore was the only Asian city to appear in a list of 10 best cities for global retirees, thanks to its diverse hotels and quality of healthcare services."
https://e.vnexpress.net/news/travel/plac...20services.

Why a famous well known MediaCorp celebrity Hossan Leong thinks otherwise?

He retired in JB

Yes best and safe...provided you can afford.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Last year, MediaCorp actor Edwin Goh and his gf, and today's Hossan Leong don't believe the sycophant researchers 

Since they disagreed, then No one will believed such  rubbish reporting

(12-06-2024, 06:23 PM)Scythian Wrote:  .
Why a famous well known MediaCorp celebrity Hossan Leong thinks otherwise?

He retired in JB

no 3.5m can t retire like in malaysia
a large house in malaysia is <50 % in spore

It's his choice, u kpkb so much for what.

Ignore List: Oyk

(12-06-2024, 08:20 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  It's his choice, u kpkb so much for what.

I m a strong supporter of Hossan Leong but confused as to why he doesn't believe in living and enjoying the rest of his life in Singapore?

What's wrong with Singapore or what's wrong with him?

(12-06-2024, 10:27 PM)Scythian Wrote:  I m a strong supporter of Hossan Leong but confused as to why he doesn't believe in living and enjoying the rest of his life in Singapore?

What's wrong with Singapore or what's wrong with him?

So simple. You ask yourself why u dunwan to retire in Spore first.

Ignore List: Oyk

Msia medical care still not as comprehensive as Spore. A lot of them kena more jialat illness will come Spore hospital than Msia. But if you fit then Msia really cheaper to retire. Anyway if kena jialat illness means also not long liao.