Fanatics Tay and Kelvin discuss their fav stocks

These young people should understand not to put 85%: and 100% of their money in one stock. 

Even if right, one day this strategy will kill u

As for Alibaba vs Tesla ...how to answer this question

One is seeing earnjngs slowdown and stock price is very cheap the other is seeing growth but stock is very expensive.
How you trade off and know how well each will perform in next 12 month the without guessing is like this....what has been factored into the stock price already

You need some.tools.and models to crunch the numbers.
In the end there is still uncertainty

But without doubt in the better buy when one consider all the risk and value is Alibaba. Based on modelling of the cashflow Alibaba cannot drop much further and a 100% gain should its revenue growth restore to historic normal is undemanding
Tesla needs to maintain its seller growth perfectly any slip and stock price can half easily.

But you should not go all in like this Tay guy.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

nonsense, have to question them " where their money from come buying stock first "

So oh already working full time? how many years ??
even the top earnings Degree grad earn less than 5k

Base their looks etc, Is quite impossible to buy USA Stocks a lot etc. You can't even save much for stocks purchase.
You don't need to eat daily ? Pay bills etc etc? base on your less than 5k wages per month.

Obviously from Parents pockets , talk cock, lost also never mind.

(20-05-2022, 09:21 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  nonsense, have to question them " where their money from come buying stock first "

So oh already working full time? how many years ??
even the top earnings Degree grad earn less than 5k

Base their looks etc, Is quite impossible to buy USA Stocks a lot etc. You can't even save much for stocks purchase.
You don't need to eat daily ? Pay bills etc etc? base on your less than 5k wages per month.

Obviously from Parents pockets , talk cock, lost also never mind.

Kelvin is a top fianmcial blogger who earns 20k a month
Tay is likely rich man's son .

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(20-05-2022, 09:29 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Kelvin is a top fianmcial blogger who earns 20k a month
Tay is likely rich man's son .

Honestly speaking top blogger earn 20k ? Can show me the proof how he earn from his so call " Blog "

means lots of Visitors to his site with tons of ads than OR he got sell " something from his blog " Or perhaps as " Youtuber " because got people like u go see, share = more revenue for the creator.

Hardly any tom, dick, harry come Blog or site can earn 20k per month I mean " Constantly at least 20k per month "

Minus $10k for his recent crypto loss Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

with bear market.................looking forward to these 2 gurus losing their shirts............

(20-05-2022, 11:21 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  with bear market.................looking forward to these 2 gurus losing their shirts............

Won't lah, Kelvin has Ah Butt supporting him in youtube.